jdm b16a

clopezEG

Chris
Registered VIP
jdm b16a project in 94 eg

long storie short i had a 93 4 door with a gsr and some lady T-Boned me like no ones buisness and cracked the side of my block and broke off the mount supports so bye bye gsr haha then i had import sports put a b16a in it for me after i had the body fixed it was good but gues wat T-Boned again so i came to the conclution that either a i suck as a driver or the car has bad luck i got rid of the four door and bought me a 94 hatch stripped no motor interior looks like racoons lived in it but its fine i want it like that so its my car 100%.

at wrk right now so cant add the images but as soon as i get home ill post wish me luck ive been wrkin on it for 2.5 weeks and its ready but theres always bumps in the road

clopezEG

Chris
Registered VIP
Lookin for advice on what would be a good nxt step i need a new radiator and was wondering what would be best also plan on painting and getting wheels..

clopezEG

Chris
Registered VIP
It located 2blocks east of quebec on evans Were it turNs into illif the adress is 7667 East Iliff Avenue
Denver, CO 80231-5361 best in th Co

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
What are ur long term goals with the car?

clopezEG

Chris
Registered VIP
its hard to say really i dont want to turbo im thinking all motor so internals upgraded already have a gsr lsd tranny intake and exaust so im shooting right now for a mugen ecu up my internals suspention of corse some rotas and paint maybe a lip kit and spoom spoiler haha not much but ill get more ideas as time passes ima order a rad and rad hoses on tuesday since its tha dam holidays so i gota wait

clopezEG

Chris
Registered VIP
not sure yet i was looking at mizu but my home boy from kustomz said he can get me a better one for a good price so im waitin on his word what do u recoment im tryin to keep it under 350 for radiator and hoses ill even do 400 haha

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
there is a guy on Honda tech that builds them to spec. all in fab is his company and thats where i am going to get mine..

Robin...

D-Series Soldier
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I think the sedan had bad luck, the eg looks good...

civhatch92

That's my honda.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
Your new hatch looks like a good build... I really enjoy the blue color.. I say you keep it.
You should just slam it on the wheels you currently have on it (steelies+hubcaps)... or sell them to me!!!

Nice build, keep it up. Feel free to check out my JDM B16A build thread located in my signature below.

civic_dreamer

5+ Year Member
Your new build looks good, shame about the old one! Did you take lots of part out of the car that got t boned? Arent you worried the sprit of your old car will posses your new one? Didnt it already happen once? Tribal indians and maoris believe that their cannoes and boats had spirits. You have good spirits and bad spirits. Boats can be made from the best materials and still be a bad boat if it has a bad sprit. It is the spirit in the boat that matters. I sure hope this spirit doesnt try to get you killed again. I believe my car has a good spirit, it has always looked after me, and in return I look after it. Its not just a car! Anyway keep it up, hopefully im just talking crap hey!

clopezEG

Chris
Registered VIP
Thx every one i will defenetly dlam thr crap out of it well after winter i dnt feel like gettin stuck in 5 inches of snow haha and yea i think it was bad luck causre the owner prior to me got his ahit rocked too this hatch is my baby and i would hope it stands out and no one hits it cause if they fo im buyin a truck finding the bastard and monster truck his s**t haha n e way no updates really im on a standstill right now lost job so looking and well the snows comin so ya ... Again thx everyone ill post up piks soon with what i do oh and civichatch92 that shits sick haha

clopezEG

Chris
Registered VIP
Sorry about the spellin im on my i phone and its cracked to s**t on the bottom half (were my keyboard goes - very convinient )

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
well i hope u get a job soon so u can buy my wheels lol

clopezEG

Chris
Registered VIP
well i hope u get a job soon so u can buy my wheels lol
Hahahaha cheeeaa agreed sir!! Ima help pops out its gonna suck wakin up at 5 to start wrkin at 6 and go do construction but its all to a very good cause haha So its worth it

clopezEG

Chris
Registered VIP
Im having issues with my dash the car came with a gsr dash installed and the eh dash in the back seat , looks great but the heater doesnt work , it actually started snowing yesterday and tomorow we have a good storm so its out for commision im wondering if i should use the eh harness or just use the whole dash , id raTher keep the gsr dash because the eh dash is all jacked up , so if n e one has advise let me kno please

Osiris19

oilBurner
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
You sure that when you move the slider to hot, the water valve is opening?