jdm b16a

clopezEG

Chris
Registered VIP
yea i i thoight i posted pics... yea lol i did i got it done at import sports took em like an hour to get it on and rewire it right its on there pretty solid i just dnt know wht to do about the door panels they hit the dash and smash it wen i close the doors so i took em off lol

thx i like the color too im thinking about getting some gsr blades or som LS meshes i like rims but im not into the whole being flashy thing haha

MistahJuice

100% real juice
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Dude loving ur ride I got an eg sedan and im planning to paint mine a similar, if not the same color. I plan on going Apex blue pearl. Any way love the work so far, love the ride, keep up the good work :thumbs up

clopezEG

Chris
Registered VIP
Dude loving ur ride I got an eg sedan and im planning to paint mine a similar, if not the same color. I plan on going Apex blue pearl. Any way love the work so far, love the ride, keep up the good work :thumbs up
thx bro! i like it alot too it kinda reminds me of like the smurfs tho haha

emerican

Registered VIP
Very nice man sorry to hear about the previous car. The way the car sounds when you got it you resuced another honda thanks for that sick color. GLWB

95coupeWI

Registered VIP
Too bad your not the only one with that color.. Im going to have it soon! haha s**t looks tight bro

fredn

Sex and Cars.
Just read up to here... WHAT IS THAT COLOR? It's spectacular. The hatch looks great bro. Nice dash too. One of the nicest I've seen in awhile. I think bronze/gold or white steelies would look really sick. DO IT. =) Nice otherwise though. Wow. Really digging the color. Please do not change.

clopezEG

Chris
Registered VIP
Very nice man sorry to hear about the previous car. The way the car sounds when you got it you resuced another honda thanks for that sick color. GLWB
yea i think it had bad luck but its all good cause i found my hatch haha i cant get away from em if i upgrade n e day it would b an S2K

clopezEG

Chris
Registered VIP
fredn-
hell no ima defenetly keep the color and ive been thinkin about the steelie idea im thinking white , gold sounds intresting but i think white would set it off, thx bro that dash was a pain in the ass haha

fredn

Sex and Cars.
There's a really nice thread on here with tons of pictures of painted steelies.

http://www.clubcivic.com/board/showthread.php?t=157754&highlight=painted+steelies

It's a really cheap mod and some people hate it but some love it. I'd say go with it. I'm going to do mine once I get a break of school. It's an easy mod but it can change so much of the look of your car. And this way you can have something different while still saving up for nice wheels. I mean they're still steelies in the end... but still. lol. =) Again though... I love that color so much. If I repaint I'm going that color. That color is like shouting... "Look at me I'm perfect!"

fredn

Sex and Cars.
There's a really nice thread on here with tons of pictures of painted steelies.

http://www.clubcivic.com/board/showthread.php?t=157754&highlight=painted+steelies

It's a really cheap mod and some people hate it but some love it. I'd say go with it. I'm going to do mine once I get a break of school. It's an easy mod but it can change so much of the look of your car. And this way you can have something different while still saving up for nice wheels. I mean they're still steelies in the end... but still. lol. =) Again though... I love that color so much. If I repaint I'm going that color. That color is like shouting... "Look at me I'm perfect!"