Jdm Badges

Kensai

♪♫♪♫♪~
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
I swear every mother f**ker I bump into here calls them a "JDM Badge" and has no idea what the f**k it means. It's so funny when I ask people what that thing means and they tell me that, I always end up almost laughing but I keep a straight face and just tell them "Oh, ok!"

Kswest

Failboat sails at 9
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
I swear every mother f**ker I bump into here calls them a "JDM Badge" and has no idea what the f**k it means. It's so funny when I ask people what that thing means and they tell me that, I always end up almost laughing but I keep a straight face and just tell them "Oh, ok!"
soshinoya badges if im not mistaken

sf22189

names Brenton
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
What sucks is I actually got a set of these bad boys from HIN. Planned on putting them on my car when I got it painted and looking decent. About a month later they became sucktastic and out of style :thumbdown So they are laying around here in a box somewhere in original packaging with Japanese written all over it. I'll sell them for $15 =)

Billy.

Has returned ;-)
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
they say who is supposed to yield to who. elders have right of way

DarkCreep

D16Y8+T
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
So does anybody else look at it the way i look at it or no?
I look at it the same way you do.

Its mostly fan bois that have them.. Kids still in high school that just got a salvage titled DA or EG and want to hang with the Honda crowd. They don't fix their cars up for themselves, they fix them up to fit in.

These are the same fagots I see everyday that try to race me with I <3 JDM stickers on their cars when they have NO JDM parts, a f**ked up bouncy drop, and their JDM young driver badge.

Last edited:

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
theyre for people who think that they are cool that are really tools...

el_betiyo

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
I look at it the same way you do.

Its mostly fan bois that have them.. Kids still in high school that jsut got a salvage titled DA or EG and want to hang with the Honda crowd. They dont fix their cars up for themselves, they fix them up to fit in.

These are the same faggots I see everyday that try to race me with I <3 JDM stickers on their cars when they have NO JDM parts, a f**ked up bouncy drop, and their JDM young driver badge.
:word:
/Thread

joe7987

Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
I also don't understand why you would want these.... It's like having a bumper sticker that says "I love the color red" when your favorite color is green. Is misrepresentation cool?

sf22189

names Brenton
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I also don't understand why you would want these.... It's like having a bumper sticker that says "I love the color red" when your favorite color is green. Is misrepresentation cool?
yea man misrepresent all the way!! I have an authentic replica Honda GT-R badge :D