JDM Coupe Birth To Death...

oc_civic

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
on a side note my f**king windshield is cracked and needs to be replaced..

itsmycookie

#1 a*****e
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
on a side note my f**king windshield is cracked and needs to be replaced..
if its just a small crack you can usually get it fixed before it turns into a massive crack.

oc_civic

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
if its just a small crack you can usually get it fixed before it turns into a massive crack.
yeah thought about it but it had already started to spread...:evil:

getting fixed Monday...

CivicEX13

CC's Valve Cover Guy
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
damn man idk i can only get the y8 bracket to bolt up with the 2 lower bolts and then i have nothing to bolt the upper bolt to cause i have a b16 head idk i think i just might try and only use the 2 bolts to hold it in

oc_civic

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
damn man idk i can only get the y8 bracket to bolt up with the 2 lower bolts and then i have nothing to bolt the upper bolt to cause i have a b16 head idk i think i just might try and only use the 2 bolts to hold it in
oh.. yeah.. i THINK its the gsr bracket half on the motor.. with the y8 piece actually on the pump..

CivicEX13

CC's Valve Cover Guy
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
yea idk i think i just might delete my power steering lol i cant figure this out

kyle10182

NA is Best
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
how is it getting people in the back seats with that roll bar? do you have better pictures of the rollbar installation with the interior in?

oc_civic

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
how is it getting people in the back seats with that roll bar? do you have better pictures of the rollbar installation with the interior in?
its hard and really not functional.. one small person can sit in between the harnesses in the back seat.. lol

kyle10182

NA is Best
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
its hard and really not functional.. one small person can sit in between the harnesses in the back seat.. lol
so why do u still have the back seats installed?

I'm thinkin about installing a roll bar, and debating on keeping back seats. how much does it help with sound deadening?

oc_civic

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
so why do u still have the back seats installed?

I'm thinkin about installing a roll bar, and debating on keeping back seats. how much does it help with sound deadening?

it makes it a lot more quiet... :cool:

oc_civic

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
The inside is nice... Outside is very comin to others. Motor needs more work lol..... But good work so far.

the difference is my outsie was that way a LONG time ago;)

just as an example.. my fogs are oem honda.. when i purchased them they were shipped from japan,, i had seen one other set ever.. tell me you dont like my car.. or its ugly.. just dont tell me its common.. :cool: