JDM-Online: Called out

Hecz

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
yes. They still have it there.

But they are not in the sponsors forum or have a sponsors title anymore.

They've probably forgot to remove them from there.
where;s the head they keep asking for?

stince

Banned
Sold. JDM-Online already agreed to everything.

They agreed that i could sell it for scrap (which i did as agreed) and they would refund me the rest of the money.

Multiple people heard nesar agree AND he suggested it on the phone.

Melt

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i just dont go on sites with "JDM" in the title ... seems to work good for not getting scammed or bullshitted.

hooked_on4

RegularFlush
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i just dont go on sites with "JDM" in the title ... seems to work good for not getting scammed or bullshitted.
Haha,

Inlinefour.com FTW

Ls-HatchBoy

Honda Whore
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Damn Stince, i remember reading about this months ago, but have you thought about taking this to small claims court?

stince

Banned
Damn Stince, i remember reading about this months ago, but have you thought about taking this to small claims court?
I'm actually talking to a Canadian Internet Sales Fraud Comission that deals with the local governments. (basically like the FBI of Canada lol)

FLCL7777

JDM not-tyte Yo!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
shouldve gone to small claims, thats what im doing with my scammer issue

stince

Banned
another 250.. I had to spend 600 $ to get the car to run, i sold the head for 150$. They still technically owe me 450$ but i think 250$ is a deal for and thats what we agreed on.

thisisoriginal

pete's cheese nugget
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
well hey, personally and im not trying to be a d**k..but you'll have to get over it. sometimes in life people arent truthful. I mean..they already basically told you that you arent getting it back...

stince

Banned
well hey, personally and im not trying to be a d**k..but you'll have to get over it. sometimes in life people arent truthful. I mean..they already basically told you that you arent getting it back...
Yea, I heard ya. I'm over it. I'm still gonna give them hell wherever they go =)

Melt

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
sucks the guys on honda-tech are such jdm fanboys that they have pretty much discounted this whole thing and taken jdm-o's side.

Hecz

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
sucks the guys on honda-tech are such jdm fanboys that they have pretty much discounted this whole thing and taken jdm-o's side.
f**kin Gays!