Not open for further replies.

Jezek

No Avatar FTW.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
1siksivik said:
so hes leaving cuz the mods of CC took his mods privelages away? oh grow up jezek seriously. who gives a fuk if ur a mod or not. jsut the dam internet.
haha...you have no clue man.

It's not the fact that I am no longer a mod. It's the fact that I have been on this site for years, giving my all to it, well liked ( for the most part ), did my best as a mod...and over something they have NO PROOF that I did, they decide to demod me? That's bull s**t. I have done nothing but good for this site. And for the simple fact that certain members assume I was involved in something wrong, I don't want to be part of the site. That's f**ked up. They have NO reason to do what they did. It's far far far from just being demodded my orange peel friend...

Handlebars

None Taken.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
bizoneoeh said:
Jezek is CC most popular member :D imo, he's an asset to this site and de-modding him was the worst thing CC could've done. :( Not only does his car look damn good it's also fast. If I were a mod I'd be trying to get him back ;) The first thing you think of when you hear CC is Jezek and you picture the bumble bee.

The only reason jezek is going boost is to keep up with me :lol: keep us updated man
in not going to disagree with you. problem is, its pretty hard to keep a mod on staff thats posting these sorts of things. as far as i know, the pics he posted in the lounge is what really killed it for him. i dont think the saul incident was what brought him down, at least i hope not. i dont think justin had any choice in the matter with mike posting this stuff, thats an impossible thing to really overlook, for the 'most popular' member of a forum, and one that, as you say, everyone thinks of when they think of the site, doing stuff like that. i like mike, hes a cool guy, ive chilled with him a few times and im not happy to see him go, but it was not my decision to make. i do hope he comes back, and i hope to see him at the cc meets, but anything that happens is his decision to make.
Jezek said:

Jezek

No Avatar FTW.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Don't accuse me of s**t and I wouldn't post s**t like that Mike. YOU are the cause of this s**t, not me.

bizoneoeh

Ex-Gang Member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Handlebars said:
in not going to disagree with you. problem is, its pretty hard to keep a mod on staff thats posting these sorts of things. as far as i know, the pics he posted in the lounge is what really killed it for him. i dont think the saul incident was what brought him down, at least i hope not. i dont think justin had any choice in the matter with mike posting this stuff, thats an impossible thing to really overlook, for the 'most popular' member of a forum, and one that, as you say, everyone thinks of when they think of the site, doing stuff like that. i like mike, hes a cool guy, ive chilled with him a few times and im not happy to see him go, but it was not my decision to make. i do hope he comes back, and i hope to see him at the cc meets, but anything that happens is his decision to make.
Those pics don't mean s**t to me bro. I will burn a paper with my name on it. He had a reason to be upset, you guys accusing him of bogus stuff and all. Jezek has givin CC a damn good name, everyone knows him and that's why Jezek is the only good thing on CC lately. If you going into the lounge and pulling those pics up to show people that Jezek doesn't do a good job of reppin CC is not a mod abusing his power then what is? You don't even give other members a chance to see why he posted those pics, that's a bit one sided if you ask me.

Jezek, I don't care what anyone says. You and your car represented CC very well ;)

Blazed

f**k The Powers That B
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
lmao at mike burning that pop :rolf:

sspem2

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Jezek said:
haha...you have no clue man.

It's not the fact that I am no longer a mod. It's the fact that I have been on this site for years, giving my all to it, well liked ( for the most part ), did my best as a mod...and over something they have NO PROOF that I did, they decide to demod me? That's bull s**t. I have done nothing but good for this site. And for the simple fact that certain members assume I was involved in something wrong, I don't want to be part of the site. That's f**ked up. They have NO reason to do what they did. It's far far far from just being demodded my orange peel friend...

ur right i have no clue lol. jut readin the few posts just sounded like u were leaving cuz they de-modded u. well goodluck on ur car man. :thumbs up it was fun bs'ing wit you on here :ok: :mrgreen:

Handlebars

None Taken.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Jezek said:
Don't accuse me of s**t and I wouldn't post s**t like that Mike. YOU are the cause of this s**t, not me.
well mike, i never directly accused you of anything. you cant say that the situation wasnt a pretty spectacular coincidence. i dont know if it was or not, because i dont know your side of the story beyond what ive seen posted on the boards. i NEVER posted your name, despite knowing it, nor did i ever say, i know xxx did whatever. whatever happend on nasoic happened, and i, nor anyone else will know what actually went down. frankly, i dont care, i forgot about that s**t the day after it happened. your de-modding was NOT my decision, was NOT my doing, and i dont see how its my fault. the guys with red names did what they did for their reasons, ask them. all i have is whats posted in the mod lounge, which is a copy of the letter sent to you. NOTHING more. the REAL cause of this crap is saul, the admins, and you. and whatever transpired that day. you may have gotten f**ked over in this situation. you may not. i dont know. i'll never know, and i dont care. i dont think your a bad guy or a bad mod, you did a pretty good job in classifieds and such while you were green. i hope you stick around to see the new cc once some more changes are made, but thats all your decision. if you blame me for this, im sorry for whatever role i had in it.

Handlebars

None Taken.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
bizoneoeh said:
Those pics don't mean s**t to me bro. I will burn a paper with my name on it. He had a reason to be upset, you guys accusing him of bogus stuff and all. Jezek has givin CC a damn good name, everyone knows him and that's why Jezek is the only good thing on CC lately. If you going into the lounge and pulling those pics up to show people that Jezek doesn't do a good job of reppin CC is not a mod abusing his power then what is? You don't even give other members a chance to see why he posted those pics, that's a bit one sided if you ask me.

Jezek, I don't care what anyone says. You and your car represented CC very well ;)
WHY DOES EVERYONE BLAME ME FOR ALL THE DECISIONS MADE HERE? i am NOT the admin. i am an smod. i did not make the decision to demod jezek. i never once said mike did a bad job at anything. i am stating the reason i was given for mikes removal. anything more, and you'll have to ask the red guys, they have all the power here. i posted the pics because, as im sure mike will tell you, they were stated as the main reason why he was removed. i got those from the mod lounge, not the lounge. i am NOT trying to badmouth mike or seem one sided, im trying to give everyone who keeps asking why mike is no longer green a bit of insight to the decision.

steve98ex

say no to rotas
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
i'm not one to stir up s**t but thats rediculous about the pics, how many people here have posted pics of themselves flippin off their clubcivic stickers? it was funny when they did it and it was funny when he did that, thats all it is

bizoneoeh

Ex-Gang Member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
oilpool said:
you guys have fun at club EK! :thumbup:
look at this, you have mods going off topic in this thread, getting all sarcastic like the comment above. Nothing will be said to these mods tho. You want order but some mods aren't helping any and the one mod that actually did a good job get's de-modded :what: What kind of s**t is that? Mods especially should be trying to keep members instead of driving them away

vandynamics

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
bizoneoeh said:
look at this, you have mods going off topic in this thread, getting all sarcastic like the comment above. Nothing will be said to these mods tho. You want order but some mods aren't helping any and the one mod that actually did a good job get's de-modded :what: What kind of s**t is that? Mods especially should be trying to keep members instead of driving them away
off topic? not in the LEAST. you guys clearly discussed wanting to head over to ClubEK. hell, go for it! =)

and wha wha wha? were not trying to drive anyone away? but there are people who need to go away (this does not apply to jezek, but other members who we have recently delt with)

bizoneoeh

Ex-Gang Member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Handlebars said:
WHY DOES EVERYONE BLAME ME FOR ALL THE DECISIONS MADE HERE? i am NOT the admin. i am an smod. i did not make the decision to demod jezek. i never once said mike did a bad job at anything. i am stating the reason i was given for mikes removal. anything more, and you'll have to ask the red guys, they have all the power here. i posted the pics because, as im sure mike will tell you, they were stated as the main reason why he was removed. i got those from the mod lounge, not the lounge. i am NOT trying to badmouth mike or seem one sided, im trying to give everyone who keeps asking why mike is no longer green a bit of insight to the decision.
I never said that you were the reason fo Jezek being de-modded ;) I said that you went into the lounge to find those pics and post them so people might think that Jezek was a bad mod. The only thing I've ever was your fault is when you banned Saul for some bullshit but f**k Saul, he's not here anymore.

chill out Handle because if you were to leave then CC would also be loosing a huge asset. Your tech knowledge is awesom :D

Blazed

f**k The Powers That B
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Handlebars said:
well mike, i never directly accused you of anything. you cant say that the situation wasnt a pretty spectacular coincidence. i dont know if it was or not, because i dont know your side of the story beyond what ive seen posted on the boards. i NEVER posted your name, despite knowing it, nor did i ever say, i know xxx did whatever. whatever happend on nasoic happened, and i, nor anyone else will know what actually went down. frankly, i dont care, i forgot about that s**t the day after it happened. your de-modding was NOT my decision, was NOT my doing, and i dont see how its my fault. the guys with red names did what they did for their reasons, ask them. all i have is whats posted in the mod lounge, which is a copy of the letter sent to you. NOTHING more. the REAL cause of this crap is saul, the admins, and you. and whatever transpired that day. you may have gotten f**ked over in this situation. you may not. i dont know. i'll never know, and i dont care. i dont think your a bad guy or a bad mod, you did a pretty good job in classifieds and such while you were green. i hope you stick around to see the new cc once some more changes are made, but thats all your decision. if you blame me for this, im sorry for whatever role i had in it.
LMAO...jezek had to be a good f**kin samaritan..im sure u guys know this already but jezek saw some1 posting on that subie site under mike's name..and in the begining i guess he thought nothing of it..but when he realized that it wasn;t handlebars himself he gave the admin on this site a heads up..lol quite ironic that he got the boot up his ass for that but hey it is what it is :lol:

bizoneoeh

Ex-Gang Member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
oilpool said:
off topic? not in the LEAST. you guys clearly discussed wanting to head over to ClubEK. hell, go for it! =)

and wha wha wha? were not trying to drive anyone away? but there are people who need to go away (this does not apply to jezek, but other members who we have recently delt with)
:lol: no you're not driving anyone away but people need to go away :lol:

I never clearly discussed wanting to head over to club EK :what: so I don't know where you got that from. I know it wasn't wit any of my post

but if there are people on this site that need to go away then you need to say who and why they need to go instead of all this bullshit

Blazed

f**k The Powers That B
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Handlebars said:
oh how u must hate that..oc>u :oh: :lol:

Blazed

f**k The Powers That B
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Blazed said:
LMAO...jezek had to be a good f**kin samaritan..im sure u guys know this already but jezek saw some1 posting on that subie site under mike's name..and in the begining i guess he thought nothing of it..but when he realized that it wasn;t handlebars himself he gave the admin on this site a heads up..lol quite ironic that he got the boot up his ass for that but hey it is what it is :lol:
no good deed goes unpunished :moon: :P :hi:

cole

holding monster
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
man this is all to much bs on this sight, i dont know the whole story or anything like that but cant yal just put your diffences aside and not argure, and is it that big of a deel Mike burned that paper it looks hella funny to me i mean its not a flag or anything so whats the big deel

Status
Not open for further replies.