Jezek

No Avatar FTW.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
stealthy said:
get 1000's.seriously.
I'm a lil concered, I have a feeling the 780's are gonna be maxed out, but we'll see when it gets tuned :what:

stealthy

4 Doors For More Whores
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Jezek said:
I'm a lil concered, I have a feeling the 780's are gonna be maxed out, but we'll see when it gets tuned :what:
ive looked into MANY 600whp setups.....you will want 1000s;) thats what ill be using.....

BoxinEJ20

Dr. 20G
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
im gonna head over there with you. This site is getting rediculous.

cole

holding monster
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
welp im headed over to cek also posting under cole so be on the look out ill still be here also though unless it gets worse but w/e

stealthy

4 Doors For More Whores
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
wait, i guess im totally out of the loop......what the hell is happening mike?

Cod Man

1.7 60'
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
fill me in also, pm me or something. I may hop on over there to just for fun.

Genuine Rolla

Its PETEY PETE, y0!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
yo, what the flip is happening and why is jezek leaving.....!?!?!?! something doesnt seem right to me...!!!

mitcheg6

Deanh22
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Damnit, you beat me to boost, that shits comin along tight, definately "under construction"

bizoneoeh

Ex-Gang Member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Jezek is CC most popular member :D imo, he's an asset to this site and de-modding him was the worst thing CC could've done. :( Not only does his car look damn good it's also fast. If I were a mod I'd be trying to get him back ;) The first thing you think of when you hear CC is Jezek and you picture the bumble bee.

The only reason jezek is going boost is to keep up with me :lol: keep us updated man

Genuine Rolla

Its PETEY PETE, y0!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
why did he get de-modded...!?!?!

Thats a bad decision IMO...I think he's a great all around likeable guy on these forums and definitly great to have here. I think he should be re-modded and he should stay around. It will not be the same without him..!!! :???:

soldiaboy

343 FDNY
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
bizoneoeh said:
Jezek is CC most popular member :D imo, he's an asset to this site and de-modding him was the worst thing CC could've done. :( Not only does his car look damn good it's also fast. If I were a mod I'd be trying to get him back ;) The first thing you think of when you hear CC is Jezek and you picture the bumble bee.

The only reason jezek is going boost is to keep up with me :lol: keep us updated man
if I was bizoneoceh I would be smoking a fatty

sspem2

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
so hes leaving cuz the mods of CC took his mods privelages away? oh grow up jezek seriously. who gives a fuk if ur a mod or not. jsut the dam internet.

vandynamics

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
bizoneoeh said:

thats probably why your not a mod.

bizoneoeh

Ex-Gang Member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
oilpool said:
thats probably why your not a mod.
believe me, Thank god :D If I were to ever get asked I would have to say HELL NO! Not like that would happen anyway and I'm sure you know that so I have no idea why you posted that :???: This thread is about Jezek, someone who you mods should look up too ;)

Jezek, so when are you planning to be done with the bumble bee?

Status
Not open for further replies.