-fel pro .0031 head gasket,
- dc 4-1 header,
-greddy evo 2 with test pipe 2.25 inch.
not much but its decent for now.

Ej8Kid

Too Much Traction
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Are you satisfied with the results? With all that money spent, could have gotten a turbo kit but I'm a all motor guy myself.

RicerEK4

Thats alot of money for only 131whp. I mean thats impressive but i thought the y8 came with 125+ hp stock? You gained 6+ hp on all that work? Great mod list and it looks like you did everything right but i would've expected more.

DaOne

Thats alot of money for only 131whp. I mean thats impressive but i thought the y8 came with 125+ hp stock? You gained 6+ hp on all that work? Great mod list and it looks like you did everything right but i would've expected more.
~125hp stock, to the crank. But not to the wheels.

By the time the "hp" gets to the wheels it has already lost ~10-15% Hp you had at the crank.

nicoalex2

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
As long as he's happy. Do you have a print out or anything to show us the graph?

xaolin 11

EK8*
Are you satisfied with the results? With all that money spent, could have gotten a turbo kit but I'm a all motor guy myself.
lol i am certainly not satisfied lol. but this is just the beginning for me to see what a d16 can do, this is my 1st civic build, next is a n/a gsr swap in june or turbo d16.