Juice's Eee Gee Ate

MistahJuice

100% real juice
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Yeah I am, seen there ads on craigslist and was thinking about getting a lip and fogs from them but I've never actually been there. Why?

tdaddyross

Yeah I am, seen there ads on craigslist and was thinking about getting a lip and fogs from them but I've never actually been there. Why?
jw i usually get my s**t there if u talk to him right he could give u a joog on s**t

act440

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
@act: Naw what i mean about the coupe bumper is that theres always a gap if you don't swap over the entire coupe front end and weld the front half of the coupe fenders to the rear half of the sedan fenders. I researched the hell out of it bro trust me haha.
hey man you could get some experience in custom fab;)

ej_swag

Häagen-Dazs
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Juice you should definitely get rid of those centercaps. Pull them off and paint them or get some honda centercaps paint-matched. In my opinion it would really look good.(not to say it doesn't already :thumbs up)

MistahJuice

100% real juice
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Thanks everybody. Yeah I really wanna get some white center caps with a blue H so if anyone knows where I can get some lemme know, otherwise I'll just have to paint some. But for now I'm just focusing on my BAR appointment. In Cali after an engine swap you have to visit the state ref and they completely insect your ride to make sure everything good, otherwise you won't pass the visual when going to get it smogged.

After this I wanna get my lip and then start getting quotes for my paint job, plan to go Apex Blue Pearl if I can afford the complete color change, heres a pic for those who've never seen the color.

ej_swag

Häagen-Dazs
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
It's a good color no doubt,but maybe you should consider Laguna Blue Pearl:

MistahJuice

100% real juice
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
@Intertwined: thanks man, i'm headed to a spot where the inspector apparently hates imports so I'll need it.

@ej_swag: I totally considered it actually, was trying to go a blue besides EBP since thats everyones first choice but after a long debate I decided on ABP lol

Oh yeah if anyone knows anything about fuel pressure regulators should I get the AEM one or just the B&M one and does it really matter for tuning. I lost my GSR one and I'm using my old d series one right now which puts out less psi which im assuming is a bit dangerous, especially with the type r pistons

Last edited:

MistahJuice

100% real juice
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
So went to the state ref this morning to get her BAR'd and I passed everything....except my timing was off so I failed lol. Just gotta correct timing and go back monday. But at least I know everythings good haha. Only update for today.

dj_hallucn8

"to punish and enslave"
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Damn bro, looking good, I love my sedan, I still have a few plans for her but your swap made me think about finding something like you did & do it, hope you pass after timing adjustment.

CHILD

All Day, All JDM
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
nice, at least the hard part is out of the way. :thumbs up

ej_swag

Häagen-Dazs
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
So went to the state ref this morning to get her BAR'd and I passed everything....except my timing was off so I failed lol. Just gotta correct timing and go back monday. But at least I know everythings good haha. Only update for today.
:wave::party2:

MistahJuice

100% real juice
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Thanks for the support guys.

Yeah I never realized you had to jump the service connector when adjusting the timing so I was off by like 5 btdc.

As for updates I'm going to pick up an oem spoiler tomorrow, assuming the guy doesn't flake again (yeah I know haters gonna hate but I'm a spoiler man :cool: ) and I bought lips today....I realize I didn't say what kind soooo.....heres a teaser :P lol