Juice's Eee Gee Ate

ej_swag

Häagen-Dazs
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
The one furthest from the camera looks like the Wings West lip. I have no idea what the other one lol.

MistahJuice

100% real juice
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
^ close. It's just a spoon lip, but they dont make those for the sedan bumper so I had to...well...persuade it to get on there :twisted:

Fitment isn't perfect on the ends but it's definitely good and I just love the spoon lip so I had to do it. :lol:

Rear lip is just a type r and that'll go on sometime during the week, and the spoiler will go on just before I get her painted since the spoiler is white.

dj_hallucn8

"to punish and enslave"
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Looks damn good bro, I'm trying to figure out which lips to buy, might need help on it.

MistahJuice

100% real juice
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Thanks, I really love the spoon lip on my sedan bumper but the funny thing is if I had the coupe/hatch bumper I'd go with a type r lip cuz i wouldn't want the holes right under the fog light holes lol. Anyway I'd be glad to help you decide if you tell me what lips your considering.

MistahJuice

100% real juice
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Haha yeah that's still the plan, now that I've got everything I want to get painted I can get serious about it too. Of course I use my car for work and school starts soon so I gotta figure out how I'm gonna get around too lol

Oh and u gotta get a build thread up bro, you have waaay too many threads and its hard to find different shots of your car haha.

ej_swag

Häagen-Dazs
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
You doing a different colored bay?

Oh and u gotta get a build thread up bro, you have waaay too many threads and its hard to find different shots of your car haha.
I had one up, no one followed, and then deleted it. Just like that lol. Now I've done so much s**t without before and after pictures that I feel as if it would be worthless.

MistahJuice

100% real juice
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I have no Idea what to do with the bay. I'd like to get it painted as well but that'd probly be a whole lot more cash cuz I'm assuming they'd have to pull the engine.

I'll follow ur thread all night long baby lol

MistahJuice

100% real juice
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I dunno I was thinking about painting the front and back blue and the sides white to go with the whole white and blue theme when we had the engine out but I couldn't wait that long cuz of work. I've got a $1k saved up for now so we'll just see how much it costs when paint time comes, but I'm definitely having them do the door jambs if I can afford to go light blue lol.

MistahJuice

100% real juice
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Haha me too. But my wallet may not like to cooperate. Iono just gotta stop being lazy and go out to get some friggin quotes. I'm such a lazy ass lol

ej_swag

Häagen-Dazs
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Why not just buy a quality gun, paint, and shoot it yourself? Just go slow and pay attention to every minor detail and you can have a few thousand dollar paint job for a few hundred bucks =)

EJ1SWAG

Why not just buy a quality gun, paint, and shoot it yourself? Just go slow and pay attention to every minor detail and you can have a few thousand dollar paint job for a few hundred bucks =)
I agree. Paint it yourself man. Thats what i'm doing to my EJ1 right now. Currently in the sanding process. Prep work is key in painting.

MistahJuice

100% real juice
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
well hell if it cost too much I might just do that. Got 2 buddies who want to get their cars painted but don't have the cash so maybe I can get some practice haha.

ej_swag

Häagen-Dazs
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Prep work is key in painting.
^ Take your time and it will turn out well.

well hell if it cost too much I might just do that. Got 2 buddies who want to get their cars painted but don't have the cash so maybe I can get some practice haha.
You should try it first anyways. Then you can do it how YOU want it; you gain knowledge (remember you learn best when you f**k up lol); and you gain the ability to, like you said, paint others' and make dough!

EJ1SWAG

Most shops with charge probably 2-3k at the least for a paint job. Paying 400-500 for paint and other supplies is just the better deal in my opinion. Plus if you develop your skills you can charge your buddies to do their cars lol.

Logan98036wa

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
And you can always take on of the old body parts from the accident and practice painting on it. Good for a test run.