Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
wow very nice

TiiM iiS l3eAsT

Scamming Piece Of s**t
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
way to bring back a thread from 2006 to make a stupid correction. and it feels ironic being corrected for somehting that trivial by 19ef90.

bought this car in January of 2006 fellas. it's been gone for a long time.
LOL wow i cant believe he posted on such a old thread.... this is over 3 years old lol....

i like how you do call it a EF tho... even tho its a std lol....wheres the b16 :lol:

kyle10182

NA is Best
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
LOL wow i cant believe he posted on such a old thread.... this is over 3 years old lol....

i like how you do call it a EF tho... even tho its a std lol....wheres the b16 :lol:
it had a GSR. 1.6liters are for kids.

TiiM iiS l3eAsT

Scamming Piece Of s**t
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
why's that too bad? i've never bought a modded car...
well im saying the car originally didnt come with a 1.8L.....it came with the std 1.5L motor lol....i bet it was slow as balls when you first got it lol

but ya thats a good thing... i hate when ppl buy cars that are already modded.... i like it when people actually take the time and do the work themselves....thats why i love my car... i bought it stock and did all the work myself

kyle10182

NA is Best
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
well im saying the car originally didnt come with a 1.8L.....it came with the std 1.5L motor lol....i bet it was slow as balls when you first got it lol

but ya thats a good thing... i hate when ppl buy cars that are already modded.... i like it when people actually take the time and do the work themselves....thats why i love my car... i bought it stock and did all the work myself
it was slow. i floored it all the time and never got caught.

somejaykid

i'm a mod now
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
damn that car is clean and minty as hell good find man

i(HEART)-C!v!Cs

Civic Lover
dude i just bought me a VERRRY clean 91 myself yesterday! pics will be up soon of mine. i baught it from the original owners, mint interioir mint exterior runs great everything its amazing when you find a treasure i like these.!

FCKNLOW

DPFI > me :(
5+ Year Member
such a sick find.....id throw some coilds on it and nice wheels and call it a day