just got done my Sir front end conversion.

anfrey

OG スバリスト
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
f'n beautiful! can't wait to see it all painted!

kyle10182

NA is Best
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
u should get a nice picture for your sig now.

matttitaly8

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
na man, im am still deciding on a color. i am thinking of some type of gold color. I really wanted that peral white but it is too common. i also need to practice a lil too. i want this too come out really good. i think today i may stop by the paint store and buy a quart of black for the delsol and practice on the hood on that thing.
the other day i saw a gold crx on the inter net i cant find it now. but dude grey looks pretty sick check these out just an idea

[/IMG]

This ones sick too. Crazy green

but this is deffintly the best. So hot with the red pin stripe. What ever color you paint it, its got to have a pin stripe in the middle of the trim

o i just noticed that only civics have that pin stripe? have you seen a crx with that or is it just, no?

slowcivic E G

bla bla bla
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I really like the color of the green hatch in picture 3.
The red stripe in the moldings is only on civic SiR.

EF Honda EF

well i got some DA knuckles and replaced the wheel bearings, and ball joints. then got some cross drilled and slotted rotors. and put in some skunk2 extended studs. Here are some pics

got board and did some backflips

kyle10182

NA is Best
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
well i got some DA knuckles and replaced the wheel bearings, and ball joints. then got some cross drilled and slotted rotors. and put in some skunk2 extended studs. Here are some pics
glad u took a picture of the wheel with only three lug nuts and a JACKED stud. :shock:

Those studs are SO long! and those brakes fill up those wheels nicely.

EF Honda EF

glad u took a picture of the wheel with only three lug nuts and a JACKED stud. :shock:

Those studs are SO long! and those brakes fill up those wheels nicely.
yea its gay that i cant just switch the stripped one out easily. i am just gonna try to clean up the threads up enough to get a lug over cause there are plenty of good thread on there. thanks

matttitaly8

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
holy s**t thoese thing are long. They look like when you hit a button in your car and spikes pop out so you can pop your opponents tires while your racing. haha they look tight though.

anfrey

OG スバリスト
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
holy s**t thoese thing are long. They look like when you hit a button in your car and spikes pop out so you can pop your opponents tires while your racing. haha they look tight though.
haha spy hunter!!! *hums the peter gunn theme*

EF Honda EF

haha yea, like in grease lightning when they were racing.

i replaced two of the studs at work. the one that was owned and another one that was messed up. i also got an alignment

matttitaly8

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
haha yea, like in grease lightning when they were racing.

i replaced two of the studs at work. the one that was owned and another one that was messed up. i also got an alignment
now if you could just do that backflip with a snow board attached. Next season im gonna do it. Fo sho. Im getting that fo sho

slowcivic E G

bla bla bla
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
what did he do to his wheels that has upset you?
If you're talking about the extended studs, well they serve a couple purposes. They allow you to run large slicks where the offset of the wheel is too great for the stock studs, and people who autoX/roadrace use them so if their lugnuts start to come loose, you notice long before you wheels fall off. And many people will agree that they look good.