Just got my 98 4D Civic. What to do now?

Heir Apparent

5+ Year Member
Thanks guys!
I am working on learning as much as I can about my EJ6. (:P See?)
I also got a shirt that says "I <3 My Honda"

I think I'm going to keep that maroon color, so I have to find a good flow of color/rims etc.
I am so use to black so this will be different!

MILD99CIVIC

5+ Year Member
I'd say go with an alarm first, then tint & air intake, next replace the front driver fender & door, and after those front lip, rear lip, sideskirts, wheels & tires, and lower it. Good luck with the build. Curious to see who finishes first, me or you.

Last edited:

Milano01

Old School CC.com'er
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
:welcome: hope you enjoy your stay! nice pick on the civic too. go out to a junk yard and just get a new fender you might have to repaint it thought but thats a bit easier than trying to refit that one. as for the door, i'm kinda cheap so i'd probably paint over the scratches to make it less noticeable but thats kinda like a quick fix.

first mods for niceness: rims, coilovers, front lip, and OEM fogs. :thumbs up: keep us posted!

Civic11

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
I hope you get lucky in the Junkyard and find the same exact color with a good fender.... It happens... I found a 4th gen with back seats the same exact color in perfect shape.... Made my day... Try looking around for a little bit before you start shelling out money to body shops... If your patient... Even better... I've had 2 miracles happen at my junkyard so far so I'm optimistic.. The other was finding a pulled oil pan in perfect shape next to a car... I needed the oil pan. :lol:

DarkCreep

D16Y8+T
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member

Please dont become a JDM fan boy.. JDM is nice, but some parts look like s**t. If I were you, id get a mix between JDM, OEM, and european parts. Doesnt have to be fully JDM lol.

As for the fogs, theyll be fine. I was about to get them, but I came up on OEM ones for $20. Get them, the wiring is a bit tricky but there are 1000 threads here on how to do it.

The red/clear tail lights will look SICK on your sedan. Get em!
Thanks guys!
I am working on learning as much as I can about my EJ6. (:P See?)
I also got a shirt that says "I <3 My Honda"

I think I'm going to keep that maroon color, so I have to find a good flow of color/rims etc.
I am so use to black so this will be different!
lol yea... I can feel a JDM fan boy coming on haha...

Jbuck2KCivic

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
Off to a bad start already by getting those piece of s**t Chinese knockoff foglights. Ohh and pay it off before any major mods.

fatasticman

5+ Year Member
coil overs w rated tires s80trany strong clutch & light fly wheel b16a with type r cams and a chiped si ecm. and header back exaust with cold air intakefor a grand total of 3000$
if you have the money thats a good basic mustang killer

and have your engine ballanced

and i think yer civic is like a 01 dude your tail lights are a dxifferent shape

check yer vin tag inside yer door jam on the driver side it will tell you