just some pics of my car

Finnish~Racer

The ONLY Finnish-Canadian
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
yeah i agree with the positive comments on here. It's your s**t dude! it's got a fantastic look to it! second saw the lines running on this civic i knew i'd like it.
i say you repaint a few the red in your engine bay....and go for a black with white acent look, cause it looks SICK with the tach, who cares what these OEM boys want. its all you, not them.

also a wire tuck and shave in your your engine bay. that would be beasty. =)

keep it going man, i love it!

305ej6

5+ Year Member
Its come to a point where your car doesnt look good unless it has OEM bumpers or JDM bumpers and lips. my opinion to each his own man if thats what you were going for and thats what you like then do you man. i say great job and keep it up . thats your earned money and your style. at least its a boosted B series.

frankmoocivic

I
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
i like the rear, im not digging the front. i also agree about everyone being stuck on one look. but you have to look at it like this civics have a bad rep cause ricers, (big body kits and huge spoilers) and it gives all civics bad names. the only time a civic looks non rice is when its close to stock or JDM, which enhances the cars looks with out ricing it up. so thats why i dig the stock or JDM. its looks clean. but car looks sick man

Z3R)

5+ Year Member
never been a fan of bodykits with super agressive lines. ive always loved cars that are OEM in some way or have a slightly more agressive appearance then OEM. this is WAY to agressive and looks too crowded for me.

do what you gotta do but i would never do it.

J_Uhrig87

bestofbothworlds
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Not my style at all. I'd say go back to a stock body, and if those rims were a 16 they'd be much better. stock em1's are so sexy. the window spoiler looks ok though.

denracho

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
If you go back to stock. Your car will look like my car and everybody's 6th gen civic. Just keep it clean bro..

Mugenn_civic

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
fwakkin sick ride bro,keep it up, loving the rear, front looks good, change the eyebrows tho, wire tuck bay, clean it too, theres a thread on sum1 who did it w/wd-40+paint brush.... try it out..ummm..o yah keep the tach if u like it im gettin one for my ek soon enuff... not to offend any1 but honestly... why keep the cars so plain, make it a little bit original...

EDIT**
try and find eyebrows that go along the top of the headlight.. and not one that kinda curves down like that

Robin...

D-Series Soldier
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
fwakkin sick ride bro,keep it up, loving the rear, front looks good, change the eyebrows tho, wire tuck bay, clean it too, theres a thread on sum1 who did it w/wd-40+paint brush.... try it out..ummm..o yah keep the tach if u like it im gettin one for my ek soon enuff... not to offend any1 but honestly... why keep the cars so plain, make it a little bit original...

EDIT**
try and find eyebrows that go along the top of the headlight.. and not one that kinda curves down like that
:smackself

red98civ

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
in my honest opinion, its hideous

edit: i'd say smaller wing, and new front end.

i second the looks like a bmw, i thought that when i first glanced at it

d16racer88

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Besides the front bumper and 17" wheels, Nice! A front bumper that sticks out less would def be a nicer addition to your ride. The eyebrows are a bit much but otherwise pretty dam nice. Because of that lo pro exhaust the rear looks really clean (besides your big spoiler but it aint that bad). as long as you dont get lambo doors your car will be respectable :D
also get them wires tucked asap! bay will look way cleaner that way

blaznlow

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
its a nice ride.. to each their own; but you did ask for our opinion. if it were mine.. i would have oem bumpers with mugen front and type r rear lip and si spoiler if any spoiler at all. oh wait thats my car lol

JDMDRIVEREK

Looks good. Cant really be a ricer...U have a 2000 Si. Boosted. & better Aero's for the speed you're pushing..
Sweet ride.. Fav. Is the Hood & Engine shot..

highrev87

nooobbbb
oh jusst for the record lol my car is not SI it is an ex i swap it with a usdm type r and it has greddy turbo kit.

civicSIcoupe

All Day, Every Day
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
honestly i think it all looks good and flows well for what it is, i just think the spoiler is out of place IMO. and its not really rice at all considering its done clean and everything fits up well and also considering whats under the hood :thumbs up