Just spent $127,500

justinwebb

Banned
nice place man....i bought mine a year ago and it cost me 210,000 so enjoy being broke for the next 30 yrs lol

Jeegz

Did sum1 say mud??
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I wish I had a garage. I'm lucky that I have a hose to wash my own car. I have been dreaming up my future garage plans. What do you want to do with your garage?
Well my plans are to park my car in it! :lol: But im going to put my tool box in there. ill take some pictures of the garage on Saturday when we meet with the inspector.

96greencivic

#1 in the Atlantic!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Well my plans are to park my car in it! :lol: But im going to put my tool box in there. ill take some pictures of the garage on Saturday when we meet with the inspector.
In my future garage I want to finish the walls, install cabinets and lay down one of those epoxy/ speckle floors. Of course I wouldn't forget some technology such as a computer w/ a big LCD that can accept a cable TV line, mini fridge and microwave. Have extra outlets installed throughout and plenty of overhead lighting.

The garage would definitely be MY room.

Beelzebubba

SubGenius Member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
In my future garage I want to finish the walls, install cabinets and lay down one of those epoxy/ speckle floors. Of course I wouldn't forget some technology such as a computer w/ a big LCD that can accept a cable TV line, mini fridge and microwave. Have extra outlets installed throughout and plenty of overhead lighting.

The garage would definitely be MY room.
Ahhh yes! That's a great plan.

be careful. Your wife and kids will ruin it.

It starts slowly with just storing a box of s**t your wife will never use EVER again but won't donate to Goodwill.

Then your kids' bicycles, scooters, wagons start taking up more space.

Then you'll come home and your work bench will be her new storage facility for even more s**t she'll never use.

They'll be sneaky too. They will move the mower into the middle of your parking space and stack all the Christmas decorations in it's space while you are out.

I need to clean and reorganize my garage....If I tell her all that crap is in the attic, I wonder if she'd check.:Devil:

boricuacvc

El Gistro Mami!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
yea dude... fix the garage first, lol

Jeegz

Did sum1 say mud??
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
yea dude... fix the garage first, lol
Theres nothing wrong with it outside the fact that its only one car. It already have 2 wall cabinets and tons of shelving and a couple cabinets on the floor with countertop. Ill take pics on saturday.

Maiku

What's up my Ninja?!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
country living to the max y0

congrats mate

anfrey

OG スバリスト
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
nice house j... congrats!

Jeegz

Did sum1 say mud??
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Thanks Anfrey!

Anyways i know the pics are blurry but you get the point of the garage.

Suanico

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
jeez. A house that size around here would be like $170K+ depending on area...
$450,000 where i live, f**ken bullshit i bet the rent at my 1 bdroom apartment is going to be more than your morgage, i need to get out of here

Jeegz

Did sum1 say mud??
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
our mortgage is gonna be like $1,079 a month.

EG6/B16A2

__B-Series-ous__
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
$450,000 where i live, f**ken bullshit i bet the rent at my 1 bdroom apartment is going to be more than your morgage, i need to get out of here
Yeah you guys are being ripped a new one in CA (I have family in Sac_Town) and much of the rest of the US, move to Texas with $200,000 to spend on a house you can get a NEW brick home w/2000sq ft. 2 car garage and much more. And that’s in the Austin area where it’s much nicer and more expensive than the surrounding areas.

Civic11

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
I am on this exact boat right now. I want a house so badly, but I cannot afford one to save my life. Houses in CO are like 200k+ just for a starter one in an ok neighborhood. I am going crazy because I only make about 40k a year and I can't afford jack. I wish I was rich, I don't want to buy a hard to sell condo either so renting seems like the best option at the moment. I still live at home though ... sigh