Just wanted some opinions on my wire tuck

EF Honda EF

i just finished my swap and i really like how the engine bay turned out. the only thing is the battery. any ideas on what else could make it better and do you guys like it? If anyone remebers this is the crx me and my buddy slowcivic e g turboed.

my next plans are a type r vlalve cover which is on its way, a crossmember so my half size radiator and header fit and a battery reloate kit. oh yea and some wheels. i have put so much time into this swap hope you like it

sprmario

Mario H.
5+ Year Member
you could get a battery relocation kit, so you can put the battery in the back,

Look good as hell, im doin mine while doin my Gsr swap

EF Honda EF

all it takes is time really. it gets fustrating because you just want to put the motor in but taking the time always pay off. i reprayed the bay also with spray paint. i am probably going to get the oddesy kit which comes with a really small battery and it mounts stright to the frame right below where the stock location is. if i move it to the back the track officals make you have a cut off switch so this will be keeping it in the engine bay

slowcivic E G

bla bla bla
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
looks good dude, came along way in the past few months. glad i could be a part of it.

Ominous G2

ClubIntegra.com
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Looks good, whats that one single wire by the brake booster?

EF Honda EF

when i did the wire tuck on the driver side the two wires for the brake fluid level thing didnt reach and had to cut it and havent had a chance to solder it into the cockpit

slowcivic E G

bla bla bla
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
when i did the wire tuck on the driver side the two wires for the brake fluid level thing didnt reach and had to cut it and havent had a chance to solder it into the cockpit
i remember when i called it the cockpit one time you said "what the F are you talking about."
come on people post a comment.

4gcivic69

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
looks damn good whenever i do my swap im gonna do a real tuck like this one

kyle10182

NA is Best
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
slim fan on the front of radiator, smaller bat-tree hidden somewhere, grommets to fill in the holes on the firewall, do somethin with that brake booster hose, black (not red) valve cover ground (or find a way to hide it like steve did), and an intake to hide the collection of wires under the intake manifold. With all these things, i would call it INCREDIBLE! but at this stage, it looks great. it really does. good job. u should check the thread on Honda-Tech. i think you'd get into that a lot: http://www.honda-tech.com/zerothread?id=1693934

that thread is over 350 pages long.

99EBPSi

RIP - MH - 11/06/06
It looks very very good.

If relocating the battery to the back is not an option then maybe putting it into a case, there's a more specific name but I can't recall it at this moment.

slowcivic E G

bla bla bla
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
it'll look even better when he does the oddesy bat-tree relocate kit, now worries guys, hes got it under control.

90_EF9_VTEC

JDM D15B
5+ Year Member
yeha put the battery in the back and just remember it lets out carbon monoxide.. so make sure you have some ventilation in there.. other then that nice wire tuck it looks great

EF Honda EF

i put the side moldings on today and painted below the moldings and fixed the brake booster hose and hooked up the radiator fan

EF Honda EF

it will help out with the looks of my engine bay. and i need a valve cover anyway. i have yours, which isnt mine so i cant just keep it for ever so i had to buy one and stop being cheap and the one off my other b16. your always hating!

EF Honda EF

so i got a few little things done. as you can see from teh pics i hid the booster vacuum line and put a intake on and did something with the brake fluid wires. I still need to get rid of the battery and red ground wire. i also spent many hours putting the side molding on. i still need the fender moldings for each side and i need to respray the bottom pieces black(they got a bunch of overspray on them. i also threw a head unit in that kyle gave me. i think i am missing something because of the way it sits in there.

my interior is getting there. still needs a good amount of work put i plan on putting it all back together.

this is what the side looked like before