Just wanted some opinions on my wire tuck

EF Honda EF

today i took the intake out and sanded it down, since it had all that glue and painted it gloss black again. tomorrow i am really tring to get the exhaust fixed. i am gonna get a ls cat from the junkyard but i told mark i would help him with his intake manifold. the driver side which had the dent looks a little tacky but still has a really glossy finish. the dent is still there.

EF Honda EF

My brand new valve cover came in. I love it and it is super clean. I also moved my ground wire thanks to the help of Slowcivic E G.The ground cable now holds the clutch cable down so it doesnt hang all over the valve cover which is nice. today i am gonna mod my stock cross member so the half size radiator doesnt hit the hood and it can close. i get paid friday so i may order a battery relocate kit or jsut make my own.

i went to a local meet last night and got some ohh's and ahh's and then i got those "oh its just a honda" from the VW guys

kyle10182

NA is Best
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
i would get a slim fan before buying the battery relocate kit. just relocate the battery to the cockpit for now...until you get it legal and broken in and its ready for the track time.

EF Honda EF

i would get a slim fan before buying the battery relocate kit. just relocate the battery to the cockpit for now...until you get it legal and broken in and its ready for the track time.
i am thinking about just buying a small battery and mounting it myself like we were talking about. the first thing i am buying is a new ignition. and then a slim fan. there only 60 bucks
take a complete aerial shot of the entire engine bay...
i will. dont worry. i need to get a ladder out. i am really glad i got my hood closed. one less thing to worry about.

rey_boricua

2000 EM1 B16A2T
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
looks great i will be dropping off my ek next week lol

Steven.

Formally Green 91
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
posted it for a example.

that bracket can be made easy.

EF Honda EF

not my style but nice.
if that isnt your style then what is. Dirty engine bays, thanks for the compliment, and yes i plan on just buying that battery and making my own hold down bracket that will bolt the battery to the pass side frame. right below where the stock battery sits.. the battery will rest on the top of the stock crossmember.

Steven.

Formally Green 91
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
no not dirty engine bays, but i dont have time to do a wire tuck, yes it looks good, but just something i dont do.