10+ Year Member
should i have snapped some pics when i saw you today, forgot i had my camera

kyle10182

NA is Best
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
should i have snapped some pics when i saw you today, forgot i had my camera
ya know....i suggested to steve that we offer to hit up the strip club with you....i completely forgot...

Steven.

Formally Green 91
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
ya know....i suggested to steve that we offer to hit up the strip club with you....i completely forgot...
:shock:

always next time, end of september i have a week off from work and will be doing some work in laurel for my aunt and grandfather, so maybe they i can get some pics of all your guyses cars=)

kyle10182

NA is Best
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
maybe by then u can get something together (5th gen) and I will have something together (CRX) and we'll have a pretty sweet shoot. BTW, i'm predicting that the LS you have ends up boosting 30 psi in the CRX....

Steven.

Formally Green 91
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
still cant drive till april.

the LS isnt going into my CRX...

Steven.

Formally Green 91
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
bah, turbo zc will be boosted too 300whp, already have most of the parts.

im in no hurry to really get that one done

Steven.

Formally Green 91
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
are you the right one? lol
j/k im actually guessing left

EF Honda EF

ok well today i was really board in school and we have our own computers at our desks so i read through this whole thread and made me realize how far this car has come. I went and took some pics of the most recent things i have done. which were pass. mirror,blowermotor,new climate control,type r shift boot,ac block off, speaker cover,prelude cd player, amber clock, floormats, and i removed/sanded the sound deading out and repainted it and i got a new steering wheel.
how the sits.

My ac block off. thanks to kyle

My freshly painted rear.

My amber clock,prelude head unit, climate control and CRX floor mats

shift boot

completed interior(except ignition cover's. planning on getting them tomorrow at the JY

steering wheel with the custom H sticker

my center consol complete with everything and cup holders.

EF Honda EF

thanks for reminding me. i seriously kicked it and broke it and it wouldnt stay clipped so i threw it behind my seat

zach246

2 gsr hatches
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
such a nice crx dude, so clean. awesome wired tuck. im in the process of doing mine. hey how did you remove the sound deadening? did you use dry ice and just chip it off, see i want to do that but idk how much of a pain in the ass its gonna be..

slowcivic E G

bla bla bla
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i did some of the sound deadoning removal in that car and just used a flat head screwdriver and a hammer, it came out pretty easy, but my eg is alot tougher to get out, i'd say give it a try with a hammer and that doesnt work try dry ice, thats my next move.

zach246

2 gsr hatches
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
alrite ill do that, so how is it once theres no sound deadening?? does the car vibrate any more and is it more noisy?? cus for some reason after i put my gsr in my hatch (its a 93 dx) the car vibrates quite a bit when you turn the car on...idk.. i think its kind of cool

zach246

2 gsr hatches
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member