K20 EK9 Build up, tons of pics!

boricuacvc

El Gistro Mami!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
very nice build... lovin the color combination. im sure the CF hood n hatch is comin....

Mr. Lin

Admiral Ackbar
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
lose the eyelids and you will have the perfect build.

Liz

c=}:::::::>
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Looks awesome! Love the color...

King Bob

The life'o Riley
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
damn dude thats is f**king awesome, we are having a clubcivic meet in shreveport on march 4th you should come out i would love to see your car in person and if its not running by then I will come pick you up because I want to be you friend so I can ride in your car and if thats too creepy for you at least let me come visit you and look at your car. lol any way man I love it, so nice. But you should really come to the meet I hope its done by then.

here is the meet planing thread http://www.clubcivic.com/board/showthread.php?t=67513&highlight=dirty

wmertz

~multi-colored beast~
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
i give mad props to people who do projects like that

DigitalShift

5+ Year Member
cgpEJ6: I powdercoated my fuel pump cover black, PJDM was out of stock on the CF ones..

aznboyrice: I'm not an engineer, or a serious mechanic. I work for hybrid-racing, and I consider myself a serious enthusist. We will be doing some R&D with this car with some new products that are comin out. Other than that I'm with sales and tech support.

96 DX Hatch: It pretty much breaks down like this.. Engine, trans, ECU $4200, Hondata Kpro $1000, all of the other parts, axles, fuel setup, shifter box, clutch, intake, intake manifold, header, mounts, shifter cables, all the oem pins and linkages ect.. was the rest of the money.

turbo95eg6: I'm not really concerned about shaving the engine bay, I would because it looks sooo nice, but its a lot of work and its VERY easy for it to get scratched and dented. I am probably not going to tuck any wires, for the fact that it takes a lot of time, and I am sooo busy at work my car would never be finished. I plan to reroute some wires away from the top of the strut towers, but I can imagine you'd still see them if you looked. I media blasted the engine and trans, than used a high temp aluminum cast coatings, avalible at your local auto parts store.

King Bob: Thanks for the invite, how many people are going to be attending?? Might be something I'll look into, and get some of my friends to come.

Everyone else, thanks for the comments!!!

:!: Oh, and I will be adding a CF hood and CF hatch..reasons for the black roof.

Blazed

f**k The Powers That B
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
good stuff keep us updated.

habitat307

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
jeeeeeezus thats hot. xept for the eyelids... but that civ is gonna be sick as all f**k

2000civicracer

Looking for a Civic Again
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
dude o my god i love that color ive never seen anyone be unpleased with it. mad props on all that work im sure that all that loot your dropping is going to be well worth it when your done you are going to own all. i hope you got a video camera to show us all what its got when its done!

civfrk102

Top Speed 138 MPH for now
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
All the more reason for me to love hatch's granted i drive a coupe now but that's cuz i totaled my 95 hatch. that's where my heart is. i'm prolly gonna build a RHD EK9 but keep up the good work. Oh yeah where the hell do you get all your money??
oh yeah Long Grain's right it's not actually an EK9 only JDM Type R's are considered EK9's But it is just an EK

cgpEJ6

noob
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
what kind of spoiler are you going to use. I think it needs something carbon fiber up there to go with the roof.