K24 frank eg project

fventura03

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
paint

finally, after a month, my hubs came!

don't worry boo, i still have love for you (my other car)

ImportFan1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
nice paint booth...

ImportFan1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
ah. ok. still a nice way to do a paint booth.

Blazed

f**k The Powers That B
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
circuitwerks 36mm hubs will allow him to run stock rsx type s axles without any modifications..

nice pick up :thumbup:

and why would he need 5 lug? :lol:

fventura03

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
circuitwerks 36mm hubs will allow him to run stock rsx type s axles without any modifications..

nice pick up :thumbup:

and why would he need 5 lug? :lol:
right on, i wanted 5lug originally because my coupe is 5lug but it'd just be a "bling factor" type of thing, my brakes are bigger/better then what comes on the 5lugs so it would've been a waste of $1000. also because my wheels are super rare and i love them.

fventura03

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
went to see progress on my motor, so far, everything looks really good on it, i dropped off my k20a2 oil pump and head, also some other misc. small stuff...

the motor is getting measured soon, making sure everything is to 100% oem specs. the motor had 7k on it, it's really clean. nothing on the motor looks out of whack.

LatinEM2

La Raza #2
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Muy bueno! so when you put everything back are you going to put in all the interior or just one seat??

fventura03

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
2 seats, im saving for the other one, they are expensive :(

ill have dash, door panels, center console, roof piece, not sure about carpet... and some bars, about it...

ImportFan1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
you gonna cage it or just a roll bar?

fventura03

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
so hwos it coming along?
no progress on weekdays, too busy with work and stuff. i'm off at 6pm then off to another weekend of NONSTOP work =). i am not sure how much i'll get done, i have to block the doors and stuff, then spray sealer, after that is done comes paint...

i hope to get it sealed by this weekend at least. if i can, i'll take it to the body shop so i can keep it there so i can go there next friday after work and start painting...

PBzAllan

k swapped
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
no progress on weekdays, too busy with work and stuff. i'm off at 6pm then off to another weekend of NONSTOP work =). i am not sure how much i'll get done, i have to block the doors and stuff, then spray sealer, after that is done comes paint...

i hope to get it sealed by this weekend at least. if i can, i'll take it to the body shop so i can keep it there so i can go there next friday after work and start painting...
yea i know hwo you feel my kswap was like that too... atleast you have a 2nd car i diddnt:shock:

buzzbombtom

captin sleep0
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
hey what do you do for income if you dont mind me asking, this project must be killing that savings that you mentioned earlier. did you already show your drop? i missed it if you did. are you running any cf on the car? what steering wheel are you gonna use, headlights, trim, lips, and did you respray all your underbody stuff? oh and also what kinda lca's and rear bracing you using? any front end bracing. sorry just got lots of random questions that i just thought of. lookin good too