Kanye West at VMA's

HatchmanEJ6

Mmmonocle smile!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
yeah kanye is pretty much an arrogant d**k. he is talented but its being overshadowed by his f**ked up attitude. I think i'll pirate his next album.... prick:lol:

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i havent understood where anyone can see that he is talented..
he doesnt even sing, he just talks over pretty gay beats imo..

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
doesnt work..
no longer available due to something with viacom..
maybe ill youtube it later..

Kensai

♪♫♪♫♪~
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
Kanye West has to be one the biggest arrogant and idiotic men right now. Interupting Taylor Swifts acceptance speech just to say that Beyonce's video was the best of all time.

Why does this idiot even have a career?
Lmao I saw that yesterday on TV. I felt so bad for that poor little girl, she was speechless and was walked off the stage. Kanye is a f**king d**k

Shiznit

Stickin it to the Man
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Stephanie Pratt said:
Ummm when taylor swift got up to get her award and some beyonce fan/publicist came on stage to talk s**t and rep beyonce… NOT COOL
PINK said:
Kanye west is the biggest piece of s**t on earth. Quote me. My heart goes out to taylor swift. She is a sweet and talented girl and deserved her moment. She should know we all love her. Beyonce is a classy lady.I feel for her, too.Its not her fault at all, and her and taylor did their thing. And douche bag got kicked out. HA
:rolf: :rolf:

piece of s**t sucks at apologizing too, not to mention life...

XpL0d3r

I had a Civic once.
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
i saw it too, i was like wtf, kanye is a pos, if someone got on stage while he was getting a award, it would be the end of time and he would say they hated black people like george bush
100% completely true.

31dev31

Chillin' Canadian Member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
Kayne reminds me of some people on this forum... like trying to prove that chevy trucks get better gas mileage than honda civics

sf22189

names Brenton
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Ha look up Kanye on TMZ.com Actually I'll help you out with a LINK. Here are some articles.

http://www.tmz.com/2009/09/14/rappers-singers-unite-to-bash-kanye/ said:
Pink: Kanye west is the biggest piece of s**t on earth. Quote me. Beyonce is a classy lady.I feel for her, too.Its not her fault at all, and her and taylor did their thing. And douche bag got kicked out. HA.

Katy Perry: F**K U KANYE. IT'S LIKE U STEPPED 0N A KITTEN.

Joel Madden: WOW Taylor Swift's first VMA and she didn't even get to ENJOY it. Kanye You were just a bully on that one man.

Adam Lambert: Kanye needs to chill. He freaks out every year. It ain't that deep man.

John Mayer: Big love to my girl @taylorswift13. A class act.

Kelli Pickler: Tator Tot, you handled yourself with Grace. Kanye, go grow some f-ing b*lls b***h! don't mess w/my lil sis!!
Kelly Clarkson said:
Another major star has cracked open a can of verbal whoopass on Kanye West -- Kelly Clarkson just unleashed one of the most vicious attacks yet on her blog:

Dear Kayne,

What happened to you as a child?? Did you not get hugged enough?? Something must have happened to make you this way and I think we're all just curious as to what would make a grown man go on national television and make a talented artist, let alone teenager, feel like sh*t.

I mean, I've seen you do some pretty shitty things, but you just keep amazing me with your tactless, a*****e ways. It's absolutely fascinating how much I don't like you. I like everyone. I even like my a*****e ex that cheated on me over you which is pretty odd since I don't even personally know you. The best part of this evening is that you weren't even up for THIS award and yet you still have a problem with the outcome. Is winning a moon man that much of a life goal?? You can have mine if it will shut you up. Is it that important, really??

I was actually nominated in the same category that Taylor won and I was excited for her ... so why can't you be?? I'm not even mad at you for being an a*****e ... I just pity you because you're a sad human being.

On a side note, Beyonce has always been a class act and proved again tonight that she still is. Go TEXAS!!

Taylor Swift, you outsell him ...that's why he's bitter. You know I love your work! Keep it up girl!

KC

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/2009/09/14/clarkson-to-kanye-youre-a-sad-human-being/#ixzz0R89gmlPM
Donald Trump says to Boycott.
Joe Jackson says to Blackball.

Also watch Pitbull's statement. Don't talk about it, be about it.

R3dline

Respected
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
if everyone would stop buying his f**king cds, he would drop off the face of the earth with all the other talentless rappers and rock bands that act like douche nozzles , then he will be performing at childrens b-day parties and county fairs for tips and cake, the money has gone to his head, and he thinks the world owes him everything, i personally hate this mother f**ker,and his shitty f**king music, he isnt a rapper he is a f**king talker with a glass jaw

oc_civic

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
the world is filled with famous douche bags.. and stupid kids that idolize the dumb s**t they do.. its an unfortunate endless cycle..

Hecz

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
the world is filled with famous douche bags.. and stupid kids that idolize the dumb s**t they do.. its an unfortunate endless cycle..
x2

he just apologized on the premier of The Jay Leno Show. lol.

joe7987

Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Yea, I saw that interview on the Leno show. I think he's genuinely apologetic. lol, Jay asked him "What would your mother say?" and Kanye was speechless and it looked like he was about to cry. Jay actually had to step in and say something else. lol.

I don't think Kanye necessarily means to be malicious.. I just think he's about half a cup of dumbass.

hardcore97

Hard Core
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
at least beyonce was classy enough to tell taylor swift to come back on the stage and finish her acceptance speech when she won an award.

somejaykid

i'm a mod now
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
f**king kanye making my city look bad :evil:

Shiznit

Stickin it to the Man
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
maybe he still thinks its 1995 and its West Coast vs East Coast so he can say whatever he wants...

JerseyStrong

EMII
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
Yea, I saw that interview on the Leno show. I think he's genuinely apologetic. lol, Jay asked him "What would your mother say?" and Kanye was speechless and it looked like he was about to cry. Jay actually had to step in and say something else. lol.

I don't think Kanye necessarily means to be malicious.. I just think he's about half a cup of dumbass.
please dude, that was purely an act.

oc_civic

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
maybe he still thinks its 1995 and its West Coast vs East Coast so he can say whatever he wants...
if it were 1995 someone would have already shot his dumb ass..