Kanye West at VMA's

ej_EXtasy

Big Dave
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Guess I'm the only one on cc that likes kanye's music? d**k move on his part though for sure.

Mr. Jollypants

Mr. f**king Jollypants
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
You're the reason he still gets invited to the VMA's, if someone I listened to that did that, they would no longer get my money or support.

Sammo115

It be me, Sammo
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
hahaha. ^^

Man, I cant find any video of the mofo on jay leno acting as if hes trying to apologize

psychotic_civic

Kanye is VERY problack...im not a racist. i just call it like i see it. someone other than a black person won so he had to belittle her. just like when he doesnt win awards and throws a baby fit. also when hurricane katrina hit and everyone was looting, raping and killing all the people who tried to help out so nobody wanted to risk their lives anymore for ungrateful people. then he called Bush a racist. hes a damn faggot. i hope someone finds him in public somewhere and beats the living s**t out of him and puts it on youtube. heck i would do it and i would have taylor swift bail my ass out haha

psychotic_civic

as i see it f**k RAP. thats why rock is making a huge comeback because retards like Kanye get paid millions to BRAG. all of them brag just to different beats. i hope all rappers die, well there are some cool ones like Eminem who rap about real life stuff, its awesome

Ian123

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
as i see it f**k RAP. thats why rock is making a huge comeback because retards like Kanye get paid millions to BRAG. all of them brag just to different beats. i hope all rappers die, well there are some cool ones like Eminem who rap about real life stuff, its awesome
i agree. rap isnt what it was made to be about anymore. all the greats like tupac and biggie rapped about growing up in the struggle, because they actually DID.

jokenfu

Adobo Powered Pinoy
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
he was cryin last night on Jay Leno stating how stupid he was...YES YOU ARE STUPID KANYE. ATTENTION WHORE!!!

but who has heard Blue Print 3?

el_betiyo

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Rap sucks, no matter if the singer is white or black.......................What did u guys expect of this pos?

Funny, but wrong, the pic with Patrick S............RIP

lol

ej_EXtasy

Big Dave
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
You're the reason he still gets invited to the VMA's, if someone I listened to that did that, they would no longer get my money or support.
I don't think so. I've never bought any of his albums, I don't look up to him at all, I just like the music. s**t, I didn't even watch the VMA's.

Ryoslide

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
The only thing I agree with about the whole thing is what he said on Letterman, that award shows are not what he thought they would be or something like that. Some award shows do have herendous voting. I will admit that I was so choked when Batman Begins was beat out by Slum Dog millionare by the academy and how they vote things.

I totaly don't agree with what he did though, Taylor got robbed of her glory for her award. I'm neither a Beyonce fan or a Taylor fan so realy didn't matter to me on who won.