Kicklow's EM1 from the WRevolution 07 Show in PA

Kicklow

EM1 CREW
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
oem fogs and dumped more for the show would have been nice, but i like it man, wish my car looked like that
they are oem fogs. i have to get different tires and when i get off my ass to do it, she is going to get lowered a bit more.........show was a 5 hr drive one way

D Grade

NOT Banned
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
The more I look at this car, the more I like it. One suggestion though? I think your engine bay would be more complete and look better if you tossed the stock airbox in along with a Spoon kevlar intake pipe. It would do your theme alot of justice and look wicked ;)

Destroy

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Its a nice car but too much CF for my taste, I really dont like the black roof.

Kicklow

EM1 CREW
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
The more I look at this car, the more I like it. One suggestion though? I think your engine bay would be more complete and look better if you tossed the stock airbox in along with a Spoon kevlar intake pipe. It would do your theme alot of justice and look wicked ;)
yea...the intake has been buggin me for some time, but its been there since 01......arc induction box/tube are on their way as soon as they are back in stock!

in the pics it was just the hood/lip......didnt even have the cf trunk on yet!!! lol

D Grade

NOT Banned
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
ARC box is okay to me, but a definite upgrade to what you've got. Just be ready to move those A/C lines around (if you still have A/C). If you don't relocate them, the ARC airbox sticks up and looks goofy.

I still say go with a c/f whale penis intake (J's Racing style) or the Spoon setup as mentioned, but that's just me. ;)

Kicklow

EM1 CREW
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
im not a fan of the j's racing intake. as for the spoon.....im pretty much sick of spoon parts. you pay the $$$ for them and their dont even come embossed with anything that says its an actual spoon product.

i prefer the looks of the arc, so i figured what the hell. i appreciate the advice!

JeShUa

Keepin` it phresh
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
I love it. I want one a little more stock.. the tails and bumper.. and some diff rims.. I know its how you want it.. but thats how I want one :].. yummy.

Kicklow

EM1 CREW
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
I love it. I want one a little more stock.. the tails and bumper.. and some diff rims.. I know its how you want it.. but thats how I want one :].. yummy.
it seems like everyone and their brother is selling these days so you just may be able to find one;)

JeShUa

Keepin` it phresh
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
it seems like everyone and their brother is selling these days so you just may be able to find one;)
I already have a car though.. lol.. maybe if I came across one already swapped at a good deal I'd jump.