Killed Evo Last Night

SupremeKia

I OWN HANDELBAR HES A FAG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
dude what the???? i thought evos were fast!!!! ok so i was at a light in corona visiting my cousins and this stupid lancer evo pulls up next to me. it was black had a spoiler and it was the OZ rally edition Evo. he starts revving and im in my civic si and i spanked him. hahaha i took off so fast he was in the rear mirror before you know it!!!

i just gotta say that the evo is most overated car on the earth!!!! i know the guy had probly some mods cuz he had exhaust on it.

i see evos all the tiem on the street but they dont race me becasue there drove by chicks

joe7987

Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Oh god no.. Kia is back...

x007den

New User
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
oz rally is not an evo. u just beat a 120 hp car if this story is even true kia guy

SupremeKia

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
no dude it was an evo because he had a sticker on it said like "EVO 8 RACING" or somethang like that. i know it was an evo because ive seen fotos of evos!!!

LatinEM2

La Raza #2
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
yeah a stage 2 kia....right.....Damn noob...its Edelbrock not edelbruck.....

CivicEXnKY

KY BRED
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i work for a mits and honda dealership, and i own the oz rally edition lancer..the evo is completely different..the oz edition is like an ex civic, compared to the base model..only thing u gain is oz rims and the sunroof..and the evo is like the civic si

x007den

New User
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
^^oz rally also gives you the lip kit. my brother has one

SupremeKia

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
evo is not like civic si
i have a civic si and i killed him. Only a fewl would think civic si and evos are on the same level.

CivicEXnKY

KY BRED
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
im sayin that its like the top of the line lancer..by no means are they idenitcal..i was basing it on the lx,ex model types of the honda..

civicracing98

im a cc whore :/
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
kia.. all i can say is post pics of this stage 2 kia

in the mean time im gonna resume laughing at your dumb ass, you know u r makin up this bullshit

SupremeKia

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
im getting a digital camra next month ok...so be patient ill have pics
by the way if you want pics check out super street from a couple months back...they had a pic of my car in there

Show Me Them Titties
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
dont the evos run low 14's or high 13's stock? i can see a sweet ass civic beating a lancer but, i dont think you would ever smoke one..... from what everyone says it sounds like you raced a lancer, not a lancer evolution

CivicLX97

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
im sorry but that kia dont run 12's and srry u didnt race an evo...they definitely can not be compared to the OZ lancer...which wouldnt put up much of a fight

WiggerMan

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
The point here is.... He didnt race period. and If he raced a lancer... it was the simple lancer OZ edition... which is mad slow... a EVO doesnt even look like teh pussy normal ones... someone post some pics to show this fool the difference but you just keep rockin that KDM Kia!

element_323

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
You beat a Lancer!!! Evo's have the entire word spelled out in the trunk E v o l u t i o n. There is no need to post stickers reading "Evolution" on it. Plus they have a nice little intercooler sitting behind the bumper clearly visible.