my nuts are swollen
somebody help
that nurse is comin with the ice pak
get ready to yelp.

fgo4

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
greg1174 said:
My only question for Kia is what DC Header are you running on your Turbo cars?
Im am wondering the same thing and he says he has a AEM short ram intake :?: Headerz and a intake on a turbo car, im really confused because you dont need either on a turbo car. Oh and two headers on a 4 cylinder car, what is it a V4? Oh wait i spelled headers wrong its headerZ with a Z!!!!

anfrey

OG スバリスト
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
fgo4 said:
Im am wondering the same thing and he says he has a AEM short ram intake :?: Headerz and a intake on a turbo car, im really confused because you dont need either on a turbo car. Oh and two headers on a 4 cylinder car, what is it a V4? Oh wait i spelled headers wrong its headerZ with a Z!!!!
it's the return of the turbo rotary with headers and pistons and all that

nd4sped

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
SupremeKia said:
dude what the???? i thought evos were fast!!!! ok so i was at a light in corona visiting my cousins and this stupid lancer evo pulls up next to me. it was black had a spoiler and it was the OZ rally edition Evo. he starts revving and im in my civic si and i spanked him. hahaha i took off so fast he was in the rear mirror before you know it!!!

i just gotta say that the evo is most overated car on the earth!!!! i know the guy had probly some mods cuz he had exhaust on it.

i see evos all the tiem on the street but they dont race me becasue there drove by chicks
hmm...how many times can I say retard......RETARD, DOOF, REJECT, DUMBASS, JACKASS, LOOSER, MENTAL f**k, JACKNUTS, ASSNUTS, ...ummm..well it might not have been retard but still....you are simpily put stupid

anfrey

OG スバリスト
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
should i lock this now? or are we not done yet?

greg1174

98 EX Coupe
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I believe we are not done yet, there are plent of people whom haven't seen this quite yet lol......

civicracing98

im a cc whore :/
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
no... were still goin, more people need to realize how stupid fake tuners are and how they can believe there own lies

Destroy

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
this is what I call one foot in the bank bank vault....and the other foot in a pile of s**t

SupremeKia

I OWN HANDELBAR HES A FAG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
OK LOOK I WANT TO CLARIFY SOEM THINGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

sorry about my knowledge but i thought oz rally and evo were same car. there not!!! ok i raced an oz then....the pix of the evos look nothing like i seen on street before. i thought there was base lancers and then evos/ozs...im sorry. Ok i never raced an evo but if there as fast as you guys say they are then maybe i might be able to beat one. i can beat a 13 second car no joke.

ok im good at tuning but not at terms...i know theres only one header in i-4 engine just a stupid habit of mine to say headerz and stuff ok? i have turbo manifold and i used to have dc sprots headers just before i switched to turbo....i was just listening all my mods ive had in the full time ive had my car, ok im sorry for nto being clear about that!!!!

i know my s**t i just get things confused around sorry guys!!!!

oh i dont think im in super street but im in one of those mags. import tuning or turbo or something. you see i didnt send my pic in my friend did for me and then he said it ran in a mag and i believe him cuz why would he lie you know???? i had ohter peepz at school tellme that they saw my car so i know its for TRUE

Latez,
Tyler

Cod Man

1.7 60'
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member

Oh my freakin' gosh, he's back. I don't belive a freakin' thing your sayin. You have nine posts NEWB!!!!! Theres no way your fwd KIA beat and awd LANCER!!! Freakin goof. OK, 14.58 @ 98 MPH? Thats not all that great, I don't care what you think. Stock EVO 8's run between mid 13's-low 14's. <-- Someone besides ricekia correct me if I'm wrong. But theres no way you beat a EVO 8. But that does't matter cus it wasn't an EVO!!!! Now i'm going to beat myself in the face with a wet noodle and run into a brick wall.

Bobo_686

Shiny things amuse me
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
oh for gods sake kia, werent u banned not that long ago...your kia sucks and everyone here now knows that, so please stop making crap up

Koda

N.H.K.
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
civicracing98 said:
i still think your full of siht :???:
Im going to have to agree on this ^^

At least u picked a different type of car to lie about lol, 12 sec kia, thats funny i like that.

Destroy

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
SupremeKia said:
OK LOOK I WANT TO CLARIFY SOEM THINGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

sorry about my knowledge but i thought oz rally and evo were same car. there not!!! ok i raced an oz then....the pix of the evos look nothing like i seen on street before. i thought there was base lancers and then evos/ozs...im sorry. Ok i never raced an evo but if there as fast as you guys say they are then maybe i might be able to beat one. i can beat a 13 second car no joke.

ok im good at tuning but not at terms...i know theres only one header in i-4 engine just a stupid habit of mine to say headerz and stuff ok? i have turbo manifold and i used to have dc sprots headers just before i switched to turbo....i was just listening all my mods ive had in the full time ive had my car, ok im sorry for nto being clear about that!!!!

i know my s**t i just get things confused around sorry guys!!!!

oh i dont think im in super street but im in one of those mags. import tuning or turbo or something. you see i didnt send my pic in my friend did for me and then he said it ran in a mag and i believe him cuz why would he lie you know???? i had ohter peepz at school tellme that they saw my car so i know its for TRUE

Latez,
Tyler

one bullshit lie after another......just stop posting.....oh, and congrats beating a slow ass piece of s**t lancer
:roll:

ekshowciv

I'm in Japan Bitches!!!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
dude really you need to do some homework on your cars granite we all drive hondas we know for danm sure none of us is going to beat an evo. i've seen my buddy spank guys all night long in his evo at the track. even most v-8's won't f**k with an evo you are a f**king moron.

ruffryder22026

2005 crx
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
how can a guy who is supose to know so much about car tuning and have a relly fast car not know what an evo looks like or is i call bullshit pick up the cards b***h

4thengine

Acne Records Rep.
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
A bad driver can't beat anything nomatter how good his car is, but Kia, nobody believes you. Nobody values your posts... Go fist yourself.

hueman

Son of a b***h Must Pay
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
i'm completely boggled as to whether or not this guy is 100% serious, or 100% yanking our chains....!!

if you're serious, how do you manage to wake up in the morning without dying?

hueman

Son of a b***h Must Pay
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
also, evo 8s are mid 13 second cars... if you pull a 14 in an evo, it's driver error or the track conditions