Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
lambo doors on a civic :shock:

jb0ne

Banned
I was drinking last night but what did I misspell?
try re-reading what i said. "this isnt directed at all towards destroy.. etc etc."

its just f**king sad how many honestly STUPID people post here. Like i've seen people misspell "choice"

cheezeonmakneez

love unicorns
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
try re-reading what i said. "this isnt directed at all towards destroy.. etc etc."

its just f**king sad how many honestly STUPID people post here. Like i've seen people misspell "choice"
You should start a thread about it.

Alberto521

Just call me Alberto
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
DONT GET THEM YO!

Listen, i am 17 and i play Need for Speed and Midnigt Club... and i dont even put the Scissor Doors on them!

DONT BECOME A RICER... save money, and get some COILOVERS!
:D

ScratchNSniff

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
^^^Yea...and don't listen to this guy...car is covered in stickers and has gay glow guages...but don't worry it isn't rice...

boosted to 26ps

#1 wrecker builder
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
^^^Yea...and don't listen to this guy...car is covered in stickers and has gay glow guages...but don't worry it isn't rice...
and you have a yellow wagon...and you said you would put lambo doors on it.... wtf..... like calling the kettle black...

ScratchNSniff

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
and you have a yellow wagon...and you said you would put lambo doors on it.... wtf..... like calling the kettle black...
And I would...I would put lambo doors on all four doors and then have a swing-gate trunk...but that guy was saying not to be a ricer, which obviously he is...

I like non-stock looking cars...

tonyM

caca poopoo
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Enough.................

Any More Arguing Will Be Handled Through Pm's By Me.

boosted to 26ps

#1 wrecker builder
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Enough.................

Any More Arguing Will Be Handled Through Pm's By Me.
your no fun tony...lol

scratchnsniff... all four doors would be something diff. but if you did, you would have to have the fronts open forward and the rears open toward the back...like a vertical suicide door. that would be something to see.

tonyM

caca poopoo
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
^^ come on man, this is not a f**king debate. please just stop arguing. dont put me in a difficult position.
its done.

ScratchNSniff

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
your no fun tony...lol

scratchnsniff... all four doors would be something diff. but if you did, you would have to have the fronts open forward and the rears open toward the back...like a vertical suicide door. that would be something to see.
That would actually be really cool...I would do that if I had the money to spend on something like that...I have always wanted to do a swing-gate hatch though, so instead of just going up it just opens to the left or right...

VIPEk00

Banned
I got some for free basically from a buddy an i love em..
everyone eye balls. when the doors go ^ because how many people actually have them? honestly not many by the way people are downin em on this page..

ANYWAYZ..! its up to you bruh but the 1's i have came off of AndysAutoSports..
go with the full 90degree kit..
looks deacent but if you have any friends or a girl you will be opening and shutting the doors enless the have a set them selves because the can do damage to your paint if not alligned right when being shut or seriously chip paint, and dent door frame..

go with the Glide kit. its what i have and all i do is push open and they glide up.
but they weight like 20lbs more than stock door hinges. but i have a carbon fiber trunk and hood so it makes up for it...

RHennin

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Wow guys. This is comical seeing all the "dont do that.... do this" comments. Really, I don't like lambo doors on cars even if they're show cars, but if the guy wants to do that then let him. You can suggest different things, but might want to try to "suggest" rather than "tell" him what he should do. If I were wanting to do something to my car and people were coming at me like I was stupid for wanting to do something and telling me to do something else, I'd probably hesitate cuz frankly in the end I don't care what the hell everyone thinks as long as I'm happy.

My man, a nice ride height drop on almost any car makes it look 10X better. That and a nice set of wheels and tires as well. Engine stuff, you could do that as well, but thats usually a good bit of work and or money.

Status
Not open for further replies.