launch control

Blood_Shot

Banned
Registered VIP
So you are saying you and your idiot friends go out and race each other in stock cars, and you want to adjust your launch on roads with less than safe traction so you can travel faster.

How would Dominos feel when you cant deliver pizzas anymore when you get caught?

I trust that phone app is pretty accurate, maybe there is a launch control app?

Yeah I use to street race when I was 16,17,18

Pretty sure Im one of a very few people to out launch a stalled auto f body in a fwd honda, only launch control was my foot

http://www.cincystreetscene.com/forums/showthread.php?t=51437&highlight=svtwhat

back in the day when I was young and dumb^

Hecz

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
?

Use your Ears and keep your eye on the road. Use your foot and learn not to spin wheel. Use a tire that grip so that you don't sping wheel. Yourcar doesn't have 1000hp that you need to control its launch. Use your damn foot. easy. You say you know how to drive, yes, but now you need to learn to launch. Better yet, Learn your car.

ben h

So you are saying you and your idiot friends go out and race each other in stock cars, and you want to adjust your launch on roads with less than safe traction so you can travel faster.

How would Dominos feel when you cant deliver pizzas anymore when you get caught?

I trust that phone app is pretty accurate, maybe there is a launch control app?

Yeah I use to street race when I was 16,17,18

Pretty sure Im one of a very few people to out launch a stalled auto f body in a fwd honda, only launch control was my foot

http://www.cincystreetscene.com/forums/showthread.php?t=51437&highlight=svtwhat

back in the day when I was young and dumb^
when the roads get bad i wont be doing it any more i want the launch control for this spring when the track opens up is wat i mainly want it for

ben h

?

Use your Ears and keep your eye on the road. Use your foot and learn not to spin wheel. Use a tire that grip so that you don't sping wheel. Yourcar doesn't have 1000hp that you need to control its launch. Use your damn foot. easy. You say you know how to drive, yes, but now you need to learn to launch. Better yet, Learn your car.
yea i kno i need to learn my car i have only had it for week-2 weeks
and i hate tires

Hecz

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
get drag radial man. or slicks

ben h

i may look at getting a set for the track this summer expecially after i build my engine only looking at getting about 200 whp out of it sense its my DD and work car

Blood_Shot

Banned
Registered VIP
when the roads get bad i wont be doing it any more i want the launch control for this spring when the track opens up is wat i mainly want it for
thats fine, just think about what youre doing

2step/launch control does not solve all your problems, your car will still spin and you need to get a better tire in order to take the most advantage of it

ben h

thats fine, just think about what youre doing

2step/launch control does not solve all your problems, your car will still spin and you need to get a better tire in order to take the most advantage of it
ya i try lol
and yea i kno that i will need good tires and idk if i wanna spend that much on launch controli wish there was a easyer setup that i could change on the fly

TigBitties

Frame Bangin
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
look up wot boxes. are adjustable but not all that easily. i highly doubt you will need somethign thats easy to change, how often will you actually change it? and its not good for your motor either.

really 2step is only useful for turbo cars that need to get their boost up, its called driver skill and thats more important than anything.

good tires will be a better investment.

just dont race? its a stock honda basically, your not going anywhere quick

ben h

look up wot boxes. are adjustable but not all that easily. i highly doubt you will need somethign thats easy to change, how often will you actually change it? and its not good for your motor either.

really 2step is only useful for turbo cars that need to get their boost up, its called driver skill and thats more important than anything.

good tires will be a better investment.

just dont race? its a stock honda basically, your not going anywhere quick
it wont be stock for long
and wat u mean its not good for the motor?