lethal6's '93 Sedan

lethal6

Your Mom's Moderator
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Been a member for a while and just now got all my pictures together. I had them spread out on 3 computers and 2 external drives! Figured I would post up some for my fellow sedan lovers.

It is definitely a work in progress, albeit a slow process. A current change in my life caused it to become my daily driver. My dad and I were running our family owned cabinet business and due to the economy shutting down 80% of our contractors, we had to shut down ourselves. I had to forfeit my work truck (2008 Duramax Silverado) and start driving the civic to my new job. I ended up taking a 50% paycut and the Duramax was killing my wallet in gas.

Anyway on to the pics.

It is a 1993 LX Sedan. Don't know the color, but it looks like a dark charcoal. It usually looks black but gets some flakes in the sunlight and is a little lighter.

Day I brought it home.

After putting a short shifter and push button start in.

Engine shot the day I brought it home.

Excelon flip out screen.

17s I had for a while. I sold them and bought 2008 Fit rims.

Lowered on skunk2 sport springs and tinted the windows.

Leather front and rear teggy seats.

Momo wheel with Nrg short hub and quick release.

Misc pics.

Put the gauges back to black, changed the bulbs to white l.e.d.s, installed lower acc console, and put in a shifter extender.

May 27th 2011 updated pics:

Winter status:

As it currently sits (2009 Honda Fit Sport wheels):

lethal6

Your Mom's Moderator
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Currently it is riding on flat black steelies for the winter, has h.i.d.s, optima battery, minor wire tuck (took out cruise and hid some wires), and put the broadway mirror in.

Plans are to put some function & form type 1s in when the weather warms back up in the spring, install suede on the door inserts and a pillars, and get new exhaust. Right now it has a no name turbo muffler on it.

Robin...

D-Series Soldier
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Not bad man, you should resize the pics... Great progress so far...:thumbs up

lethal6

Your Mom's Moderator
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Not bad man, you should resize the pics... Great progress so far...:thumbs up

Thanks!

They are thumbnails. I will go in and put them normal size.

lethal6

Your Mom's Moderator
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Clickies taken out and pics now full size.

lethal6

Your Mom's Moderator
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
looks pretty good. what are your future plans for it
I am going to suede the door inserts and pillars. Possibly the headliner if I have the time.

I also plan to go lower with F&F type 1s. The main current set of rims are 15 inch Fit wheels and it could go a lot lower. For the winter I took the Fits of and am going to rock the steelies.

Going to do the typical rear lca, brace, upgraded sway bars, and put a good set of front and rear strut bars. Right now as you can see, it is rocking a cheap eBay knockoff.

Don't plan to do much with the engine as of yet because it is a daily driver, but when I get another vehicle or if the engine goes out, I might do some kind of swap. Perhaps a turbo. Too many options and still undecided on that aspect.

Right now most of that (with the exception of the suede which I already have, just need the time to install) is just typical dreaming as money is tight with the current situation. We'll see what happens.

lethal6

Your Mom's Moderator
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Added some updated pics. Newest steering wheel, I-touch mount, and shift extender. Also finally have pics of it with the Fit wheels.

Pimsta

I love ur radio, seats, and carbon fiber cluster faceplate awesome car gives me more ideas. We have same car different year and transmission mines an auto. Trying to find someone to teach me stick. =)

lethal6

Your Mom's Moderator
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Wow! It's been another year. Man this is a slow build! lol.

Nothing much from the last update really. I changed out the head unit to one by Oxygen Audio called O'Car. It is made specifically for the Iphone. You plop the Iphone into the cradle coming out of the face of the head unit and it uses the phone as the actual stereo/radio. This means you can run the songs right off the song app, pandora, or even watch movies from the video app. You can also use the phone and talk through the speakers (a mic is mounted right above the driver's head, or where ever you choose to mount it). I have no pictures of that because my iPhone is my only source for a digital camera and it is kind of hard to take a picture of a docked phone with the phone... Here is a link though...http://www.oxygenaudio.com/231-o-series

Also have been rocking a thule roof rack. I picked it up to help out with hauling longer stuff, as I had to get rid of my truck. Plus I need to haul a bike from time to time and it is obviously easier to run it on top of the car as it is to stuff it inside.

Only pic I have is from this winter.

Lastly, I did a mini morimoto retrofit. I had these headlights lying around that I tried to sell and wasn't successful. I decided after seeing how easy it was for JohnS to do his mini retrofit, I pulled the trigger.

lethal6

Your Mom's Moderator
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
That momo wheel is huge comapred to the other one. But overall very nice sedan
They are both 350mm in diameter. The TrekR (first wheel) is flat on the bottom and slightly on the top, so it seems smaller. Plus the pics of the second one Mod 7 just make it look oversized for some reason.

Holy high shift knob Batman! ... Nice man! she looks actually pretty good!
I love it. I had to remove it when I put the new head unit in though. I kept hitting the iPhone in the mounting cradle every time I hit third, and fifth.

lethal6

Your Mom's Moderator
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Finished the door panel inserts. The fabric was pulling away badly so I recovered them in tweed that I had left over from my Beetle.

Jose1027

Registered VIP
Looks good man,were did you buy the tweed? Ive been having trouble finding it lol

Sent from my SGH-T679 using Tapatalk 2

Jose1027

Registered VIP
Looks good man,were did you buy the tweed? Ive been having trouble finding it lol

Sent from my SGH-T679 using Tapatalk 2