lethal6's '93 Sedan

lethal6

Your Mom's Moderator
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
^yeah I saw that when I was searching for extended shifters, that thing is awesome! I just can't justify 200$ for racing shifter to dd with:lol: that's pretty cool man, what's the next plans for the saloon?
I honestly have no idea. I would like to respray it as the original owner and the second owner NEVER washed or waxed it. The roof has clear coat failure so bad it turned almost all white. The hood looks like it is always covered in snow it has so many rock chips. It's pretty bad.

Other than that, I don't know. I plan to get coilovers and a new set of wheels someday as well.

Then again, I am getting a pay increase with a commission bump so I am thinking hard about picking up this 2004 TL that was traded in earlier this week. I can pick it up for just over $10k I think. Would keep the 5th gen for a bit but I don't want to pay insurance for 2 vehicles so it would have to go by by.

I would love the TL but don't know if I want to have a car payment. Paid cash for the 5th gen so it's been paid off the whole time. No payments...

what size gauges do they fit?
what size do you have?
They fit the 2 inch gauges. Mine is a 2 5/8. I could just get a 2 inch gauge and sell mine. Haven't decided yet though.

Picked up some 13 inch snow tires and slapped them on yesterday because we were so slow at work. I had 15 inch steelies with snow tires but they rub something fierce and I was tired of it. The 13 inch steelies were sitting in the attic in the garage so I threw them in the car and mounted the new wheels. The 13's are half the weight!!

Pardon the dirty girl and the grainy shot. My iPhone hates taking pics in our shop.

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Keep the civic!

Danielrod61

Registered VIP
Keep the Civic! Car payments suck. Just make it your own. You can't creat wealth if you're in debt. Save your money, and fix the problems one at a time.

emerican

Registered VIP
i used to have 2 5/8 never installed them i had them before i even had the civic i sold them, because they where old school autometers that where in an old drag car we had.

lethal6

Your Mom's Moderator
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
love this car, eg sedans ftw haha. keep it up man
Thanks man!

Nothing new to update here. Not much is going to happen until the weather warms up except for oil changes and maintenance. Nothing exciting.

I am thinking about picking up a set of these when the weather warms up though. Still undecided...

Wouldn't be any crazy or negative offset. Just put a set on a coworker's Honda Fit Sport and they look really nice. I think they would look pretty sick with my car color...

lethal6

Your Mom's Moderator
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Here are some pictures of the Fit!!

emerican

Registered VIP
Those look good man
and i know this is random, but i thought it looked pretty nice seen a buddies civic with the coin holder spot used as a gauge pod it looked clean as hell. Not positve how difficult it is to do though but when i get another gauge for mine im thinking about putting it there i dont use that coin holder anyway.

lethal6

Your Mom's Moderator
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Those look good man
and i know this is random, but i thought it looked pretty nice seen a buddies civic with the coin holder spot used as a gauge pod it looked clean as hell. Not positve how difficult it is to do though but when i get another gauge for mine im thinking about putting it there i dont use that coin holder anyway.
Haven't seen that. Is the coin pocket in the 6th gens right next to the stereo? The optional one on the 5th gens is by the gauge light dimmer and is pretty tiny IIRC. I think it takes the place of the fog light/mirror/acc switches.

emerican

Registered VIP
damn i keep suggesting only 6th gen things lol
yes the coin holder for the 6th is right beside the radio and it still isnt big but once you pull out the coin holder in a 6th theres enough room for a decent gauge.

96romaCX

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Sweet dood, I think those wheels would look really cool, still tuned in for updates ;)

lethal6

Your Mom's Moderator
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Nothing as far as updates, but took a couple crappy iPhone pics before leaving work the other day.

In Winter Mode:

lethal6

Your Mom's Moderator
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Damn....

Gonna miss her.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk 21360280271.153377.jpg ImageUploadedByTapatalk 21360280288.835520.jpg

Last edited:

ImportFan1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Damn dude. Everyone OK?

lethal6

Your Mom's Moderator
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Everyone is fine.

Stopped on the freeway in a spot that ALWAYS bottlenecks. I see on average 3 accidents here a week pulled over to the side of the road. Guy behind me wasn't paying attention or something and wasn't able to stop. I saw him coming and pulled the ebrake to try and help from hitting the truck in front of me. Didn't work. He shoved me UNDER the truck. Big 2004 dodge dulley. When I opened my eyes I was staring at a bumper and trailer hitch just outside my windshield.

Have to really pull to open the passenger rear door and the trunk won't shut. The whole rear end is shifted forward and under. Hood, front bumper, right fender, and headlight are also done. It's totaled, I have seen enough and dealt with enough body shops at work to know it's done.

Damn.