lightest 15 and 16" wheels

imazn

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
rota is not 8-10 lbs. the real spoon wheels are around 8 lbs. so what if its 100 bucks. there are many other wheels are there that are 100 bucks a pop and a lot stronger and looks nice too. but is your money here... just giving my 2 cents. never let friends drive with rotas, that's what i say.

EatingYourBrainsY0

Team Sin Motorsports
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
imazn said:
rota is not 8-10 lbs. the real spoon wheels are around 8 lbs. so what if its 100 bucks. there are many other wheels are there that are 100 bucks a pop and a lot stronger and looks nice too. but is your money here... just giving my 2 cents. never let friends drive with rotas, that's what i say.

IMO - rotas are great....plus the point i was trying to make was ... there f**kin cheap..... to some people 100 dollars is nothing or 500 if you get your set stolen. would u rather wake up and see your car missing 5oo rims?? or 15oo rims??? lol my point exactly.....

04mag

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
rotas are cast... I'm not interested. Some sort of forged is where I want to be. The new bridgestone fuzion ZRi seems to be getting rave reviews and they are CHEAP. Something like 75 each in 16s. www.thefuzionzone.com

Tirerack is backordered on the silver...

I have a magnesium 04 civic. How good will the wheels look if I got gunmetal? The centers would be pretty darn close to the color of the vehicle...

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
go for advan....
u say u got 16's? oh, too bad...

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i'll let you know how my spoon's are, f**k rota...

EL PAALO

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Volk CE28N
Volk TE37
SSR Competition or Type C
Modex KS-CE
Spoon SW388 or Desmond Regamaster (or Evo)
Stark MS
KYH AME Tracer
Racing Hart CP-035

All of those should be under or about 10lbs in 15-16" sizes.
I think the CE28N is the lightest for quite a few sizes.

97civicracer

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i got rotas...they're fine with me....and so what if they 4 more lbs. a piece....i plan on boosting anyway....boost seems to solve weight problems :D

solostsracer

Crazy CONE MASHER!
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I have the Kosei TS 15x7" at 10.5lbs and at $140 it's cheap!!!
I also have the Kosei K1s 15x7" at 14lbs and at $140.