Not open for further replies.

CrAzYSi05

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Im bored and just was racin some dumb cars
Im Startin....
List all cars raced and beatin..
Im interested in peoples stories and what theyre cars have accomplished

I Haven't had my car that long but these are the few races i've had....Will be adding more shortly

WON
1.Coming from the beach I beat an Integra, think it was LS not sure. But was f**kin LOUD!! But I pulled on it
2.300zx, Was funny..I didnt even go to 4th and I was pullin
3.Dx Hatch, He gave up quickly
4.Old celica, he hit it and i just pulled with ease and I know he was embaressed...
5.Wooped a CRX, I dunno he was testin Me So I killed Him...
6.Some ugly lookin Hatch thing, I dunno even know the name of it. Was old as f**k and he kept gettn next to me and hittin it, then did it again and i said fine. U want ur ass wooped, and i spanked the b***h dirty!!

LOST
1.To a supercharged 96 hatch with si motor
2.Twin turbo old maza rsx 7

Ight I know mine aren't interesting but I hope people will add theirs and it'll get interesting...
Please fill free to add and tell stories and brag about your nice whips, show your car some Love.... Hollar

"If a car that knows its 10x faster than you and revs up next to you, swerve and knock his f**kin ass off the road and make sure he's dead or f**ked. Then flash your hazards and a middle finger"..From the helpful hints on beating fast cars and killing dumb ricers..
:alcoholic :ok: :guns: :retard:

BioHazard the Reaper

PHACM 1B
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
umm not to spoil your fun, but theres a trhead in teh street/track forum about "street kills" go there for stories

caddy

I found Waldo
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
My friend has a Grand Am GT with a few mods and he beat me by like a foot. (and he was an AUTOMATIC! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA! So embarassing. Although my tank was full and his was empty. I know, excuses excuses.)

Je

the white hatch
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i dont really beat anything, my civic is too damn slow

skunk2'ed

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Hmmm, lets see.....

Mid 80's Stang GT 5.0 easy win
Talon TSI, it was stock, but I destroyed it even off the launch.
Any Corvette or camaro...well, almost... not the ZO6 or whatever they are.
Any ricer in town....
O yeah, and the best one... 1994 RX-7 TT, but thats a different story.

There is a lot of cars I have beat, but around here it is mostly punk b***h kids who have daddy's cars.

caddy

I found Waldo
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Originally posted by skunk2'ed
Hmmm, lets see.....

Any ricer in town....

There is a lot of cars I have beat, but around here it is mostly punk b***h kids who have daddy's cars.
So you're saying that your EX with a 50 shot is pulling 12 - low 13's :crazy: cuz thats what vettes and z28s do, stock or even slightly modified.

N1EX

Red_Robin
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Hmmm, lets see.....

Any ricer in town....

riiiiiiiiiiiiight...

skunk2'ed

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Originally posted by caddy
So you're saying that your EX with a 50 shot is pulling 12 - low 13's :crazy: cuz thats what vettes and z28s do, stock or even slightly modified.
No no, not all vets and maro's run that fast. Get next to the right one and yeah, they can, but not every one.

caddy

I found Waldo
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
So that wouldnt be any vette or camaro, infact i'd say probably not most vettes or camaros anybody else want to call BS on this one? You have an EX. It runs mid 16's stock. you have a 50 shot which MIGHT get you in the 14's, but probably more like 15s

Melt

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
WINS:

FREEWAY RACES
2001 sonoma - limited kicked in at 100 ... i kept going. Driver is a friend of mine and took this pic of me way ahead of him.

DRAG RACES
2003 corolla le auto - i actually raced this guy twice. First time was on a left turn and i lost ... bad.
Second time was on a dead straight at a light ... i won by about 1/2 car legnth
1996 mustang v6 - pulled about a car legnth

LOSSES
1995 Nissan 200sx - pulled about 2 cars on me ... it was sad

im sure theres a lot more losses but i cant remember em

skunk2'ed

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
So that wouldnt be any vette or camaro, infact i'd say probably not most vettes or camaros anybody else want to call BS on this one? You have an EX. It runs mid 16's stock. you have a 50 shot which MIGHT get you in the 14's, but probably more like 15s
Well, first off the car runs a high 14 to low 15. I have never ran it before with the 50, but I have ran a few people in the area that run about a 15 flat and its no problem. Now I have a 75 shot. I am running wed night I will post the times. And the car has a lot more done besides the nitrous. Some of the stuff is on my site, but I need to update it . O BTW, 16.3 stock. But I had blown plugs, so prolly a 16.1.

caddy

I found Waldo
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
It's not that I don't believe you, it's just that I don't believe you. :P No well if you're running those times then I salute you. I've just known many a modified EX. Heavier because of the trim and not a lot of performance gains on a SOHC. A 99 Si runs mid 15s stock but it has dohc vtec with 160hp, that's why I have a hard time with that, but if you're running those times, good for you

skunk2'ed

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Heres the times.....I only got two runs in cuz I was sharing a helmet....

R/T- .236 (.000 LIGHT)
60'- 2.404
330- 6.437
1/8- 9.707
MPH- 76.24
1000- 12.499
1/4- 14.869
MPH- 95.49

I would have been running faster, but the track was too cold cuz it was about 60 deg. out and windy ass hell. I spun through 1st, 2cnd, and into third before she caught and took off. The second run I didn't spray untill second but it didn't help any.

R/T- .379
60'- 2.414
330- 6.561
1/8- 9.861
MPH- 75.74
1000- 12.661
1/4- 15.027
MPH- 95.41

I cant get traction at all, everyone was spinning, and the muscle cars would fishtale at the 1000 ft mark. Thats also with stock clutch and flywheel, I have a new clutch, and ordered a flywheel, so we will see what it does then.

skunk2'ed

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
It's not that I don't believe you, it's just that I don't believe you. :P No well if you're running those times then I salute you. I've just known many a modified EX. Heavier because of the trim and not a lot of performance gains on a SOHC. A 99 Si runs mid 15s stock but it has dohc vtec with 160hp, that's why I have a hard time with that, but if you're running those times, good for you
Yes I agree with you about the SOHC, but I also have to dissagree. A SOHC doesnt gain the hp that a DOHC will, but it will gain tq up the ass. A SOHC has more tq than a DOHC with the same displacement. But it also depends on the driver, and the mods you do. Too many people get certain mods cuz they see it in mags. or on F&F, but in all reality they arent always the best mods for the engine. If you look around and study up on the engine and what it can do, you can get the power that othere people cant seem to find.

leperdomo

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
No no, not all vets and maro's run that fast. Get next to the right one and yeah, they can, but not every one.
man i havea hard time believing ur civic beats all those cars
i used to have an accord lx 5 speed with mods ...and i spanked a civic ex 5 speed with a 50 shot of nos plud mad mods ..on the hwy.....about 2 car lengths.......

b16asi226

The East Coast Kid
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
well i dont even believe his time slip. with intake header, exhaust and the 50 shot he wouldnt run even a 15 flat, i mean its called a 50 shot but in actuallity your only getting like 32 to the ground. so add that 32 to the stock 96 to the wheels and you get 128, then add on about another 10 (if he has quality parts) for the intake header and exhaust, and you get 138. now my Si stock has about that same 138 and it would run a 15.5 with a pro driver. ok now we know he would rev faster and hit speed faster, but not that much faster. i call b.s. on it all. even if he could run 13's its a diffrent 13 than that vette. the vette would chew him off the line until he wound up and then they would just stay pretty much at the same interval at the end, cause remember, if your racing the clock at the track your time doesnt start on green, it starts when your tires break the staging lights. so taking that in mind i could sit at the live for 2 seconds after green and still run a 13 with the vette. just remember that when you line up against people on the street, his 13 is diffrent than yours. but on the other hand street racing is bad mmmkkayyy.

skunk2'ed

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Alright first, its a NX kit, and NX is the ONLY KIT that rates there hp gain at the wheels, so I am getting 50 extra to the ground, actually it would be about 60 extra. Second, I have raced Si's many times, and they arent that much quicker than a Ex. And with the 50 shot, I still beat them, even with a bad clutch, and the Si had i/h/e, clutch, bla bla bla. And if you dont believe me you can ask one of them, on www.clubsi.com , his name is sonicedge. He will tell you straight up that I will run around a 15 flat with the 50 shot. But now I run a 75 SHOT,not a 50, and ran a 14.86 and a 14.67. I will post pics of the damn slip of the 14.86 if you want but I don't have the 14.67.

b16asi226

The East Coast Kid
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Alright first, its a NX kit, and NX is the ONLY KIT that rates there hp gain at the wheels, so I am getting 50 extra to the ground, actually it would be about 60 extra. Second, I have raced Si's many times, and they arent that much quicker than a Ex. And with the 50 shot, I still beat them, even with a bad clutch, and the Si had i/h/e, clutch, bla bla bla. And if you dont believe me you can ask one of them, on www.clubsi.com , his name is sonicedge. He will tell you straight up that I will run around a 15 flat with the 50 shot. But now I run a 75 SHOT,not a 50, and ran a 14.86 and a 14.67. I will post pics of the damn slip of the 14.86 if you want but I don't have the 14.67.
but still, this isnt about your claimed 14.86 time slips, this is about you beating a z28 and a vette. that is major B.S....oh i know what it was, see he saw them rollin down the highway sped up, flew by and threw on his flashers. they guy in the vette probably thought "what happened, he blow a tire? why are his flashers on?" guy in the camaro thought "stupid import kids cant keep it off the streets, not worth my time even at the track." and if you aresprayin 75 with your i/h/e, its not enough, your gonna kill your springs or crack a retainer and drop a valve. but by all means, rice it up. :bs:

Status
Not open for further replies.