List all cara raced and have beaten, fill us in on crazy stories

Status
Not open for further replies.

temp02

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Originally posted by TurboZinc
I'm saying a stock 'vette would most definately walk an at best mid 14 second car. Doesn't even have to be a perfect driver to pull that off.

If you want to talk about modified cars i can, but you probably wouldn't want to hear the numbers that come up.

no, because comparing a modified car to a stock one is f**king retarded, second of all i have seen vettes hit 16's so yes it is up to the f**king driver like i said once again......and WTF kind of numbers could you tell me that i would get suprised with? i am not one of the typical retarded CC members d00der

TurboZinc

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Earlier you were comparing a stock 'vette with a modified civic. I was just saying that the stock corvette would still walk away from the modified civic. Nowhere did i compare a stock civic to a 'vette. Why the f**k are you getting so upset? Just face the facts, a 'vette with an AVERAGE driver will still walk away from MOST modified civics.

A 16 second run? Either the guy was a HORRIBLE driver, or something happened on the launch or at mid track and he just coasted down the rest of the track.

temp02

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Earlier you were comparing a stock 'vette with a modified civic. I was just saying that the stock corvette would still walk away from the modified civic. Nowhere did i compare a stock civic to a 'vette. Why the f**k are you getting so upset? Just face the facts, a 'vette with an AVERAGE driver will still walk away from MOST modified civics.

A 16 second run? Either the guy was a HORRIBLE driver, or something happened on the launch or at mid track and he just coasted down the rest of the track.

wrong, i did not compare a stock civic to a modified vette, i said he has a chance but it depends on the driver, i am reinforcing my point that it depends on the driver (mainly) because the people on this board can't seem to grasp this, and he never specified what year vette either, it could have been a 70's vette, either way it is up the the driver amongst other things so what is the point of these people calling BS? why? because they can't do it and therefore they are jealous, he also has not listed his mods, all he said is that he is spraying.....i am not disagreeing that most vettes can walk away from a civic EASY but the fact of the matter is it is always situational, i have raced a 97 vette right when i got my swap and they were in front of me the whole time HOWEVER i was on their ass the whole time (they were maybe a 1/2 to 1 car in front of me).....the guy gave me the thumbs up as i drove past him (we slowed down and what not) he was cool, i also raced a camaro (99 body style) that had a SHITLOAD of mods and i got the jump on him off the line because i launched it good but he wailed on me (my engine was still stock at the time, then i modded the f**k out of it and now i am putting it back to stock....i am sick of the hassle)....when we got to the next light he was like "that is the fastest honda i have ever raced".....he was cool....lol

skunk2'ed

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Originally posted by temp02
because they can't do it and therefore they are jealous, he also has not listed his mods, all he said is that he is spraying.....lol
Everyone seems to ingnore or forget the fact that I don't just have i/h/e. CC seems to be a bunch of sissy ricers with a few real tuners hiding amongst them.

Can't wait for SHO..... they would have no problem accepting all this.

temp02

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Originally posted by skunk2'ed
Everyone seems to ingnore or forget the fact that I don't just have i/h/e. CC seems to be a bunch of sissy ricers with a few real tuners hiding amongst them.

Can't wait for SHO..... they would have no problem accepting all this.

yeah......

TurboZinc

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I guess i'm just a jealous sissy ricer. :roll:

You are spraying, what a 75 shot? Not enough to put you into the 13's. You posted a best time of a 14.7, most definately not quick enough to hang with a 13-low 14 second car. Of course the driver has something to do with it, but when you run into a decent driver, you are going to get walked.

Temp, you need to learn to read. I said you were talking about a MODIFIED CIVIC against a stock vette. Not the other way around.
With a decent driver in the 'vette the civic is just going to lose. There is no question about that.

temp02

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I guess i'm just a jealous sissy ricer. :roll:

You are spraying, what a 75 shot? Not enough to put you into the 13's. You posted a best time of a 14.7, most definately not quick enough to hang with a 13-low 14 second car. Of course the driver has something to do with it, but when you run into a decent driver, you are going to get walked.

Temp, you need to learn to read. I said you were talking about a MODIFIED CIVIC against a stock vette. Not the other way around.
With a decent driver in the 'vette the civic is just going to lose. There is no question about that.

i think you need to re-read my post AGAIN, he never said the vette was stock, he never said the year of the vette and i was also refering to HIS civic (which is modified, that we know)

Beelzebubba

SubGenius Member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
twisted: This is too much fun:
WON
My best friend's 2001 Dodge Ram 1500 w/318, and other friend's 1999 F150 w/4.6l. Ford floored it on entrance ramp, Dodge grabbed right lane on freeway first so I had to go all the way outside to the left lane to pass both.

1964 Chevrolet C10 w/350: he had me outpowered but was a "one wheel wonder" made hellu burnouts with that one tire.

2001 Civic EX coupe: young driver overrevved at light and made a sloppy take off, he had to be punished...

Some ugly ass Cavalier: idiot child in crapalier with body kit , "world of Outlaws" aluminum wing, stupid dragon decals, and huge chrome wheels driving like an ass (weaving behind me like a NASCAR driver 6 inches from my bumper) I let him pull up alongside at the light and when the light changed, I didn't let off till I had about 6 car-lengths on him. (ok, that was my Eclipse but still)

LOST:

To a Ford Focus, I won at the first light then he scrambled round and opened his bottle. I got sprayed and beat. It was nice, for a Fucus.

Friend Rob's 71 Nova, I don't know why I tried...I guess to see a 7.2 second 1/8th mile true street car run.

Red Si Coupe: white wheels aftermarket exhaust... I did a little better than I expected my little 127 hp 4 door to do. . :twisted:

TurboZinc

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Originally posted by temp02
i think you need to re-read my post AGAIN, he never said the vette was stock, he never said the year of the vette and i was also refering to HIS civic (which is modified, that we know)
I'm done arguing with you. You can't even make a decent argument. You just make excuses and bs.

Status
Not open for further replies.