Little Update, couple pics.

slowcivic E G

bla bla bla
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Couple pics from the track this past Sunday, I got them from the photography site, thats the reason for the writing over the pictures.

I would like to thank Kyle for the following pictures.=)

808EK96

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
I like the fact that your car looks good at the tracks and as a DD ! Nice Pics Too

marc111

I ♥ My SEDAN
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
you could run into 12's......

check out my SIG...you might like it

pm me if you do...thanks!

slowcivic E G

bla bla bla
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
you could run into 12's......

check out my SIG...you might like it

pm me if you do...thanks!
they are pretty neat, and i wouldn't mind having one, but i could find something better to buy for 150 dollars. Thanks though.

kyle10182

NA is Best
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
u gotta get on a dyno with the new exhaust and wheels. it'll sound awesome and be cool to see those wheels rolling like that. u should get some pulls at the Support the Troops meet.

slowcivic E G

bla bla bla
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
u gotta get on a dyno with the new exhaust and wheels. it'll sound awesome and be cool to see those wheels rolling like that. u should get some pulls at the Support the Troops meet.
i was thinking about it, but i have a feeling there will be alot of people there interested in getting their car dynoed and I will be waiting for a while to see something i already know. Tho I would like to hear it with the Spec II and see the wheels going 100mph.

kyle10182

NA is Best
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
while you wait, hang out. its what the meet is about. look around. meet someone.