Little Update, couple pics.

slowcivic E G

bla bla bla
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I'm not a "Lazy B" you're just a nice enough guy to post a picture that was taken on your camera.

slowcivic E G

bla bla bla
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
where did you get your spec 2 from? how much did you pay for it?
I got it from a private seller on Honda-tech and I payed 300, its hard to find them used, most everyone who has them likes it alot and don't want to get rid of it. I think I know you, did i see you at Waugh Chapel Wednesday night?

kyle10182

NA is Best
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
beaks bar, two stolen civics (sig) and asking about Spec II. i think i met that guy also...Mark's buddy.

hondaman92eg6

5+ Year Member
haha sorry man not trying to accuse you of anything but ya know having two cars stolen can make a person weary and a little suspicious at times ya know. but yeah i met you guys at waugh chapel. im actually trying to find another eh hatch shell-clean, no rust so if you come across any let me know

kyle10182

NA is Best
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
if u get another EH, get a k-series. that way steve can steal that, too!

j/k j/k :P

slowcivic E G

bla bla bla
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member

this is what happens when you down shift into 2nd at 50mph and floor it, If anyone has a h22 speed sensor that they would like to sell, PM me asap. thanks.

kyle10182

NA is Best
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
i'll bet you can go to the junkyard and get one from a 90-93 accord. maybe search a prelude forum to be sure?

slowcivic E G

bla bla bla
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i'll bet you can go to the junkyard and get one from a 90-93 accord. maybe search a prelude forum to be sure?
yea i mean when i go to a junkyard to look for one ill pull one from any h or f series i come by, no harm in trying it, if its wring i wont use it.

hondatuner18

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member

this is what happens when you down shift into 2nd at 50mph and floor it, If anyone has a h22 speed sensor that they would like to sell, PM me asap. thanks.
i ran mine without that tab for a while and had no problems it was just chillin in there