Logan four door build

Logan98036wa

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
I like hw the EL trunk looks but I personally like the lines of the civic more. but I looked up those springs and I think imma get the sportlines here in a couple days/week and give them a shot.

Mugenn_civic

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
He would need to buy an EL trunk also
No, i ment only the ends, he only needs to change the outer section (corner) the ones on the trunk are already kinda similar to the el tails...kinda. lol

I like hw the EL trunk looks but I personally like the lines of the civic more. but I looked up those springs and I think imma get the sportlines here in a couple days/week and give them a shot.
good choice, its more practical for a dd lol. i was scrapin everythaaang when i had the h&r's on :lol:

Logan98036wa

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member

I want tails like these. I think thats what you were describing

Mugenn_civic

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
^yesss, thats what i ment lol.
the 97-00 el came with those stock, yeah if you want i'll keep an eye out for a set=)

emerican

Registered VIP
those tails will look good man when you get them man
Glad to see your sticking with the car it will be sick when you get some more work done to her
clean ass engine bay btw

Logan98036wa

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
those tails will look good man when you get them man
Glad to see your sticking with the car it will be sick when you get some more work done to her
clean ass engine bay btw
Thank you for the support. I really want to get suspension and exterior done first then by then I think I will have killed the automatic tranny and I wont feel so bad about swapping it to the 5 speed then I want to do a black and gray interior followed by some Ice.

Then a RSX =)

Logan98036wa

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member

got some new stuff.
New tubes for tucking my wiper spray lines.
New wire for extending my harnesses for the wire tuck.
shrink tubing for over the solders
A ratchet adapter kit (it was on sale)
Mothers back to black to clean up the trim
and some orange cream air fresheners because my car smells funky.

Logan98036wa

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
So im starting to find the parts for the swap, ordered a clutch line as the first step.

So I just now sort of learned how to drive a stick but im having a hard time getting moving quickly, like keeping the rpms even while pulling out the clutch resulting in a lot of roll back after getting out of first everything else is smooth and fine.

I might have 30 minutes drive time with a 5 speed, how long did it take you guys to get it down when you learned?

Logan98036wa

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
So I named my car Fiona after the green ogre from Shrek.
Thought I would let you all know.

Mugenn_civic

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
So I named my car Fiona after the green ogre from Shrek.
Thought I would let you all know.
Lmao wtf haha.

fyi it took me like a day to kinda get the hang of manual......with the occasional stall for about a week...... just an air of caution.... try avoiding left turns if you haven't learned how to balance the clutch...stalling in the middle of an intersection SUCKS....jus sayin :oops:

kyle97charlie

68% right 100% of th time
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Keep with it. You gotta start somewhere.

I started with this

And ended up with this

Logan98036wa

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Your car looks really good. right now im just trying to get motivated to start the manual swap. its a big project that im not sure im ready for. but I really want to be able to do engine mods but they are pointless with a auto