15+ Year Member
3 days and no updates pootie? something must be wrong :lol:

Blazed

f**k The Powers That B
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
yes i saw the eggshell..but painting it a diff color will up the cost and with a beast of a car I rather u save the difference between an eggshell job to vsm job for unforeseen things that may or could happen :ok:

Pootie

i blow tires away!!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member

civhatch92

That's my honda.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
I love this build!

I really like the eggshell color.. but why not just keep it VSM and save the money for other mods?

Keep up the sick work man! :thumbs up:

Pootie

i blow tires away!!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
I love this build!

I really like the eggshell color.. but why not just keep it VSM and save the money for other mods?

Keep up the sick work man! :thumbs up:
yea you and Blazed make a good point!!

i just might:cool:, maybe a shade lighter/darker than VSM!! ( i just wanna be different ).

i want an all around car.. i did the whole GO and no Show for a bit.. But now the car will never see the street for the crooks to get their grubby paws on it.. So im going all out on this one!! (show anddd go! FTW)

this will be like My Harley Davidson or my 72 Nova (96 civic turbo) lol

Ceros

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Wow man. I just read all 14 pages and I love your car. Your wife is beautiful and so is your daughter. You should be really proud and happy. I really want my life to turn out something like this. Great whip man can't wait to see more done. I really want my build to go something like this, it's just gonna take alot longer cause I'm going to school...

Pootie

i blow tires away!!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
just read the whole thread...any updates?
Car is running now, and pretty much hauling ass!! But i still dont have a cage and limited to a 11.50@135mph or slower.

Wow man. I just read all 14 pages and I love your car. Your wife is beautiful and so is your daughter. You should be really proud and happy. I really want my life to turn out something like this. Great whip man can't wait to see more done. I really want my build to go something like this, it's just gonna take alot longer cause I'm going to school...
Thanks, I'm having another kid (another GIRL). lol What did i do wrong in life to have 2 girls keep boys away from.

Hell of a car, hell of a family.
Thanks!!

SOme updates.

I been out the mix for a bit. Had a lottt of little bugs with the car and EMS.

But it's all sorted out now. Car is running , but still not caged.

The set up has changed somewhat.

Went from this

To this:

AFI TopMount manifold , Precision PT6776BB turbo and Synapse 50mm gate (had to send it back to get something corrected on it, so i'm running a Tial 44mm till Wed when i get the 50mm back).
I also got a Moroso 5 qt oilpan to replace my old pan that had a tinny leak somethere and would drip drip drip. Nothing better than the feeling of knowing that your oilpan won't skeet oil . Also painted my Valve Cover coz i was bored, just waiting a smaller Xenocron decal for the cover.

AS ALWAYS , FEW PIX

Since this will be converted back to a "street car" i'll need this.(that cannon will be swapped out for either a Burns stubby turn-down, or a Vibrant 3" muffler.

well Chris @ Xenocron squeezed me in for a re-tune today!!

and it went a lil like this..

Stock sleeve, piston and rods, 1200cc injectors,PT6776bb, AFI topmount, C16
Had a little burp in the powerband, it will be cleaned up next week coz we ran out time. We also made 2-3 pulls at 25psi, and made just over 600whp, but it was not clean and was hitting the boost cut for some weird reason, which was set at 28psi.
This is the highest HP pull that i had sent to me, but there were a lot that were slightly less power, but GREATTTT powerband! i'll see if i can get Chris to send me a few of the smoother graphs. We were just having issues at higher boost levels.
The tune was already dialed in at up to 20psi. The 20+ psi pulls were just to see what kinda power we could get out the motor on a few quick pulls. Not bad for a motor with about 4 miles on it.

PS: This was in Shootout mode, so it is reading a lil high, i'd say it's around 510-515whp corrected. We did make a few high psi pulls. So the car with a lil more boost in it made a lil over 600 and corrected it's in the 550whp range. The car still has a few bugs i have to work out.

Pootie

i blow tires away!!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
And finally some seat time..
First time out with the car , on 15 psi (because, i still don't have a cage). No 2 step, and the car bogged crazyy. went 12.1@128mph, with a 2.1 sixty foot.

Very next pass i left off the limiter (9200rpm, and it damn sure didn't bog, lol. But i did miss 3rd gear as you can see by my mph) It would have been a high 10 sec pass at around 132'ish MPH had i not miss 3rd gear.

97GreenEX

SiR=Hotness
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Holy crap. I read every post. That took me a good half hour. It's 5:30am here in Chicago. But it was amazing.

Pootie

i blow tires away!!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Holy crap. I read every post. That took me a good half hour. It's 5:30am here in Chicago. But it was amazing.

sweet ass ride
Thank you Sir

damn bro this is one powerful machine! two thumbs up!
I went out to Island racetrack this past Sunday. Got there lateeee . They close at 5pm, and i got there at 4:15pm. Only got one pass in and a whole heap of $hit went wrong.

First off they rushed me soo fast to the line that i only had a lil over 1/4 tank of gas ( i was worried about the fuel level slushing back since i don't yet have a sumped tank). Well sure enough the car launched HARDDDDD (i cut a 1.59 sixty foot) and as i shifted 2nd it backfired hard then fell on it's face. I pretty much coasted to a 16.7@40mph or something like that.

Got back to the pits and the car was missfireing . popped the hood and 2 of the plugwires had blew off the dizzy and i had a silicone vacume from the gate to the boostcontroller and it cracked and had a hole in it ( line was dryrotted i guess, i donno). Well i'm pretty sure on that pass the car saw 29psi :shock:.

So the "bog" was either boost-cut or lack of fuel. Well all seems well with the motor thank god. Just have to clean enerything up and get the car ready for next time.

amazing ride. I like a lot.

nice job

thanks

99SilverCX

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
subscribed!!! hell of a build, and a hot-ass wifey!!! you're a lucky man lol

demarcuspz

5+ Year Member
HaHa i swear you've said , "i'm lucked out" and you're car is hella cool, i'm new to civic's and cars in general (just turned 16) but your post have inspired me ahha