-----Distracted you, huh?
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
holy s**t!!! i have those same seats!

Pootie

i blow tires away!!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
so now the stock sleeve GSR is in and ready to tune... i looked/asked around for a tuner in the tri-state area...

after much thinking ,, i went with Chris@ XENOCRON.. and this is how it went!!

got there late (was suposed to be there at 9am). we got lost and even saw a BEARR, like a Yogie but not as friendly BEARRR!!! rarrrr!!

got there at about 11am

and Chris got to work!!

first pass @10psi made 331whp

i stepped outside to talk to my wife for 2 minutes,, can back in the shop, and Chris was in the middle of a 2nd pull.. made 344whp... i asked "how much did u turn up the boost?"... he said " i didn't , we are still on 10psi:D

he checked the plugs,, then made another pull .. (this time it spiked to 11psi)..
and made 381whp

he asked me if i wanted to stop there,, im thinking in my head "yea okk, lets keep it going"

i told him 15psi or 450whp. and i'll be happy ... being as how this is a PUMP GAS tune!!
he shook his head and turned up the boost to 12psi!!

started the pull, and the clutch slipped something terrible!!
and after another try, he said it was as much as he could do considering the slipping clutch..

so it ended like this

344whp@10psi (which i believe could have been cleaned up a bit, had the boost controller held)
381whp@11psi (was set for 10psi, but spiked to 11psi)
oh and we were only revving the car to 8500rpm, coz im pussy!! lmaoo dropping valves scare me

10psi pull!!

http://s267.photobucket.com/albums/ii314/MrPootie/?action=view&current=MVI_8268.flv

Pootie

i blow tires away!!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
lol parachute?

you dont need a parachute at 9 seconds
yes u don't need a chute for 9 sec..

but if u run 11.0@156mph.. the Tech guy will give u the shaft!!

150mph+ = chute
i'll be running the car on a small (well smaller) tire. 24.5" im sure there will be some spinning and high MPH bugs

135mph+ = need a 9 sec license

Pootie

i blow tires away!!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
good numbers!!! all three ladies are purdy!! :thumbs up
great #'s.. i was more than happy!!

well it was time for a new clutch, and MB Racing cut me a deal on a Competition Clutch stage 5!!

went back to Chris.. and this is how it went!!

slowly made pulls.. and it was getting around what Chris considers iffy for pump gas..

so at 13.8psi (14psi).. the car made 436whp
*the red graph is the same psi but with a failing spring in the gate (crazy ass dipp at around 7100RPM)
* the green graph is the same 13.8psi , but with the problem corrected

this is the lower hp pull

http://s267.photobucket.com/albums/ii314/MrPootie/?action=view&current=MVI_8734.flv

maddogg

heavy right
5+ Year Member
wow sick hatch man, great numbers! cant wait to see what else youve got planned

umair

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
nice build!!! when are you planning on going to the track??

DarkCreep

D16Y8+T
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
I dont understand, why are boosted cars dynos like that? I mean NA builds are usually smooth, that s**t just goes all over the place.

Pootie

i blow tires away!!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
wow sick hatch man, great numbers! cant wait to see what else youve got planned
thanks, yea should a few more progress stages tomorrow .. b4 it gets to the current build/overhall

Pootie

i blow tires away!!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
nice build!!! when are you planning on going to the track??
soon, i'll have #'s and footage soon.. i'll be at the Atco Honda Day!!

but i'll be at Island raceway in NJ a few times b4 then , getting much needed seat time!!

the car will be on the low boost and pump gas tune for the event, so i don't get the boot!..

Pootie

i blow tires away!!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
I dont understand, why are boosted cars dynos like that? I mean NA builds are usually smooth, that s**t just goes all over the place.
yea, its crazy, because once boost hits it goes from like 220whp to 436whp in about 1500RPM!!

plus the car was spinning a bit..next tune will be on slicks with people sitting on the doors lol

somejaykid

i'm a mod now
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
any more pics of the wifey;)

oh nice car by the way:twisted:

civhatch92

That's my honda.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
Wow nice buildup man!
Super fast hatch too.. I can't wait to get my build on the way!