Long road, and it ends in the 9's!!

Pootie

i blow tires away!!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
damn it , she always does this to my threads!!

lol, well thanks for the comments!!

lol, she is a very pretty lady, inside and out!!

she puts up with the car, and for the most part enjoys it!!

she will more than likely make her own name, and post pix later , lol

=EK|B;2378674]Your wife is pretty. :oops:
More pics of the wife :thumbup:.
x10093475047698073467
any more pics of the wifey;)
her at a wedding

till then back to the car!!

Pootie

i blow tires away!!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Wow nice buildup man!
Super fast hatch too.. I can't wait to get my build on the way!
thanks man, a lot of hard work and planning , both on paper and parts!!

best place to start a build is on paper, so u get all compatable parts that will be used to the fullest!

Pootie

i blow tires away!!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
ok so the 99-00 front got a lil banged up when it was stolen!!

and being as how i couldn't keep fogs anyway with the cooler pipeing ( which is the only reason i like the 99-00 front, is coz of the fogs)... so i went back to the original 96-98 front!!

the Intake Air Temp was staying a lil high .. so i had an extra bumper that i had cut out for the whole core..

4doorcivic16

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
better cover that tag up on the net, or someone will steal it

DirtyD

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Holy s**t you do look like pootie tang :lol:

Pootie

i blow tires away!!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
ran away from work ( i was sick ;-)

lol

well i wired up the 2-step to my horn . and it ended up grounding to something , and that kept it engaged and acted like a limmiter (6500rpm).. i could not revv past it.

sucked ass!!

i got one pass in b4 a Starlet hit the wall and ended up in the bushes , ending the "unmuffeled" portion of the night.

http://s267.photobucket.com/albums/ii314/MrPootie/?action=view&current=MVI_8902.flv

Pootie

i blow tires away!!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
better cover that tag up on the net, or someone will steal it
yea, i know,, i have already learneed my lesson.The car never sees the street,, and the tags do not match the adress where the car is stored...

So i should be good, lol

Pootie

i blow tires away!!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
well i didn't like the dull scratched up headlights,, and one of the brackets were broken on the left one , and it made a gap..

so i got some cheap (least ricer looking ones) off Ebay.. and did a DIY citylights.. i used a drill and a grinding stone, used a socket and bulb from a Accord headlight, and silycone to make it seal tight , so no moisture gets in..

b4

after

Pootie

i blow tires away!!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
a few presents from the wife!

Sparco Flash 5 wheel w/ NRG quick release and hub

installed

AEM eugo Wideband , few gauges and dual stage boost controller.

xxsenceo89x

aka superman
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
yea, i know,, i have already learneed my lesson.The car never sees the street,, and the tags do not match the adress where the car is stored...

So i should be good, lol
i was just gunna ask where you parked the car cause theres no place to park on 42nd lol. what have you run in the qtr and do they give you s**t about not running the crash bar?

Pootie

i blow tires away!!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
i was just gunna ask where you parked the car cause theres no place to park on 42nd lol. what have you run in the qtr and do they give you s**t about not running the crash bar?
the car ran 12's shifting at 6500RPM.. i have not yet had a clean pass with it... so no they have not said anything (mainly because i havn't given them any reason to) lol

but as u will see as the thread moves along, there will be A LOTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT of progress,, and the goals are becoming more of a reality.

stay tuned!!

Pootie

i blow tires away!!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
how do people fnd your car from your tag, other then the state?:???: i never understood that.
i really don't understand it either!!

but my car was not stolen because of the plates.. they knew what there were doing..

the car was out of gas, i mean i had to push it into the parking spot ( because i had went to the track on c12, and didn't have the pump gas basemap with me in the city).. so i figured i'd have my brother bring it for me the next day and i'll take the car back to the garage..

i woke up earlyy, like 7:30am... went out to the car. NOTHINGGGGGGGGGG

another car was parked in the spot, i was in denial, i even walked to the next block looking !!

walked back, and saw my alarm horn cut and stuck in a hole in the ground and reality set in!! STOLEN!!

i had the steering colom padlocked.. and a host of other security s**t!!

my guess is that they towed it!!

House Special

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Man I hear some horror stories about NYC and Hondas. I figured you were gonna say it was found in the Bronx. It's like Stolen Honda Heaven on the East Coast.