look what i came across on CL.(not proud)

rayaccord101

Registered VIP
guys i understand my car isnt 100% but its a really good car for the price i got it for. and yea i know the exhaust and stuff didnt add much but its just to let you guys know that its a work in progress, just like all of your cars once were. I posted this thread so you guys can see how riced the car is and the outragous price he wanted. My car will be getting lowered just not right now cause its pointless with the snow.

TigBitties

Frame Bangin
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i put my coilovers on my car on thanksgiving. im tucking and getting around just fine? snow really doesnt affect much, camber in the snow will though

Hecz

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
guys i understand my car isnt 100% but its a really good car for the price i got it for. and yea i know the exhaust and stuff didnt add much but its just to let you guys know that its a work in progress, just like all of your cars once were. I posted this thread so you guys can see how riced the car is and the outragous price he wanted. My car will be getting lowered just not right now cause its pointless with the snow.
dont even worry. most of the cars on here are s**t.

rayaccord101

Registered VIP
i put my coilovers on my car on thanksgiving. im tucking and getting around just fine? snow really doesnt affect much, camber in the snow will though
yea but in worcester the plows do such a horrible job that they leave some snow in the roads and then when you have cars driving over them roads it creates tire tracks with snow still goin under the car and when it gets ice my oil pan and downpipe will hit it. Plus bumps arent really good here either, so imma just wait till spring.

Ian123

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
My car will be getting lowered just not right now cause its pointless with the snow.
Unless you have a brain in your head and are only going to drop like 1.5" dont even bother lowering it. If you are like most on here and you 'slam' it to where its scraping on the ground, that looks retarded and is pointless regardless of the weather.

Mr. Jollypants

Mr. f**king Jollypants
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Unless you have a brain in your head and are only going to drop like 1.5" dont even bother lowering it. If you are like most on here and you 'slam' it to where its scraping on the ground, that looks retarded and is pointless regardless of the weather.
Personal opinion. The dude can do what he wants, its his car.

dank24

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
OP is a transvestite

TigBitties

Frame Bangin
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
That would be your opinion. some people only want a small drop, otheres want it slammed. It's all preferance. Some dont see slamming worth the hassle and expense, others do. There is nothing wrong with a small drop. Let him decide for himself what he does

TigBitties

Frame Bangin
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
you will be fine at two inches. PA has some of the worst road and is ALWAYS doing road work and im fine. im lowered more than two inches also

rayaccord101

Registered VIP
you will be fine at two inches. PA has some of the worst road and is ALWAYS doing road work and im fine. im lowered more than two inches also
sweet so then maybe I'll try and squeeze 2.5" and see how it sits. should i get some drag dr10's first though im going with 16"

Raabe

Hell yea I suck toes!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
sweet so then maybe I'll try and squeeze 2.5" and see how it sits. should i get some drag dr10's first though im going with 16"
Wow. You just pour with originality.

rayaccord101

Registered VIP
yea whatever you guys say, you all can go suck a donkey, or eachother all you guys do is diss people for no reason just to give yourselfs a few seconds of tranquility. Yea im bashing on the dudes car but it diserves it with all the rice on it. for the people who gave me the bit of advice I appreciate it cause thats what the sites for.