MAP sensor and TPS sensor location

civic31g

Rice Racers
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
im 90% sure that is it fried then....but idk....did u hook a led to it?

gabezcivic

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I dont know how LOL. it has 3 wires and LED usually have 2 outlets

gabezcivic

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I opened it up and doesn't look fried. In the other hand I opened my z28's Venom and man it was fried all corroded inside.

gabezcivic

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
The three wires that the LED should be connected to one is red the other black and the other has no color just wire.

civic31g

Rice Racers
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
idk man, i didnt have to put one in. pull aprt ur z28 one and see where it goes.

gabezcivic

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I did but you know the harness off my z28 one. Well the LED there has a red and a black wire only. They are differently color coded and the one for the civic has 3 wires im thinking the plain one is ground? Well i'll try to find out. Thanks alot though. You where a big help.

gabezcivic

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Is there any way that you would take some pictures of how your VENOM 400 is installed? It would really help and I would apreciate it very much. But its cool if you cain't. You've already guided me.

civic31g

Rice Racers
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Originally posted by gabezcivic
Is there any way that you would take some pictures of how your VENOM 400 is installed? It would really help and I would apreciate it very much. But its cool if you cain't. You've already guided me.

yeah i can, but it will have to wait untill after xmas....i dont have a digi camra, so i have to use up the roll of film i got....but ill post them asap.