Mass Shooting At Aurora, Colorado Midnight Showing Of ‘Batman Dark Knight Rises’ Read

itsmycookie

#1 a*****e
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
A mass shooting occurred at the “Batman Dark Knight Rises” midnight showing at in Aurora, Colorado. Early reports about the mass shooting indicate at least 12 people are dead and possibly 40 injured.

Fox News reports that children and one baby were among the victims at the mass shooting inside the Aurora movie theater. Eye witnesses who survived the shooting told the local Fox News affiliate a baby was shot at point blank range.

Google Search for "aurora dark knight shooting"

http://www.9news.com/news/article/278707/71/Shooting-in-Aurora-

http://usnews.msnbc.msn.com/_news/2012/07/20/12850048-14-dead-after-shooting-during-dark-knight-screening-in-aurora-colorado?lite

b16lewis

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Sick son of a b***h, I hope they execute that mfer.

EJackBauer8

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Why would anyone do this? Especially kill a baby at point blank range.

Sent from my Galaxy S-Triple

CrackingVTEC

Registered VIP
That's nuts. I'll be praying for the victims and there families.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using Tapatalk 2

R3dline

Respected
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
why would you bring a baby to a midnight showing of batman

vjf915

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
Police say he was armed with a rifle, a shotgun, and two handguns. Unless he SBR'd the rifle and shotgun, how the hell did he sneak them in?? Even then, that's a lot of crap to sneak in.

Edit: He got in through the emergency exit.

itsmycookie

#1 a*****e
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Police say he was armed with a rifle, a shotgun, and two handguns. Unless he SBR'd the rifle and shotgun, how the hell did he sneak them in?? Even then, that's a lot of crap to sneak in.

Edit: He got in through the emergency exit.
and a couple gas canisters

most of the emergency exits on the theaters around here don't have handles or anything on the outside so they cant really be entered from outside

DMaldonado93

and a couple gas canisters

most of the emergency exits on the theaters around here don't have handles or anything on the outside so they cant really be entered from outside
unless somebody let him in... and yeah and i heard he had a gas mask too! what is this world coming to!?

itsmycookie

#1 a*****e
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
its sickening how evil people can be what possess someone to shoot a baby??!!
the witnesses said that the man didn't say a word or anything. he just came inside threw two canisters then started shooting into the crowd not really picking anyone in particular.

when they police caught him he was just standing near his vehicle he didn't try to run or anything.

Also last time i checked the news the police were talking about how he has his apartment rigged with a bomb

The apartment of the suspect, identified as James Eagan Holmes, 24, had been booby-trapped with "incendiary devices" linked by wires, Aurora Police Chief Dan Oates said. "It's like nothing I've ever seen before," said Oates

Billy.

Has returned ;-)
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
I'm disappointed to be an American today. Wtf is wrong with our society?

itsmycookie

#1 a*****e
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I'm disappointed to be an American today. Wtf is wrong with our society?
it's hardly the fault of the country.

in 2011 some nut in Norway set off a car bomb killing 8 people and injuring over 200 others. And then 2 hours later while wearing a fake police outfit he got onto a summer camp and killed almost 70 youths.

mikekh10a

Registered VIP
Its still pretty sad that event like these are the reasons america has the highest gun-related deaths.

JohnS.

BANGARANG
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
He must have auditioned for a part in the movie and didn't get the part or something. I wonder why he didn't run... There must've been motive.

Human beings are twisted. This kind of stuff happens all around the world but it still sucks to see it in our country.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

203CT

Slow But Not Low
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
That's so sad. Really makes u think what the hell is wrong with people. Like WTF did he gain from doing this. How do u shoot a baby at point blank range.