bizoneoeh

Ex-Gang Member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
sry, the "idiot" comment wasn't directed at you

. it was directed at wooten.

He did, in fact, admit to the taser incident and the moose fiasco (as per his lawyer's statements and as per the cited article of the Washington Post-Written By J. Grimaldi Sat. 9/6/08). The investigation about the beer is still pending; however, that's still plenty enough reason for him to be fired. I don't care if he was a young cop that made mistakes. that's the kind of mistake that he should know will come back to bite him in the ass. he payed the price for his stupid actions.
the f**king goddamn media then! :thumbdown I just seen this on Saturday too.

bizoneoeh

Ex-Gang Member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member

oc_civic

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
:lol:

but I posted a link too. :(
i think the difference is

if your lawyer releases a statement admiting you did wrong that is solid...

if you speculate that someone did something BECAUSE of some reason "i think she did this because she felt this way" thats not so solid imo

bizoneoeh

Ex-Gang Member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i think the difference is

if your lawyer releases a statement admiting you did wrong that is solid...

if you speculate that someone did something BECAUSE of some reason "i think she did this because she felt this way" thats not so solid imo
well, isn't that why the investigation is still going on? :what:

They are saying she had a trooper fired for bogus personal family reasons. She says she had him fired for killing a moose and drinking in a squad car. The accusation of the trooper making a comment saying he wanted to kill his in-law is bogus too if you ask me. Who doesn't talk s**t about their in-laws? That doesn't really make it a threat tho.

Jimmy2times

White, middle-class
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member

They are saying she had a trooper fired for bogus personal family reasons. She says she had him fired for killing a moose and drinking in a squad car. The accusation of the trooper making a comment saying he wanted to kill his in-law is bogus too if you ask me. Who doesn't talk s**t about their in-laws? That doesn't really make it a threat tho.
you left out the taser incident, to which he confessed publicly.

...you know, the one where he used the taser on his own son...sounds like top quality police material right there...

bizoneoeh

Ex-Gang Member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
lawl. from san francisco.

i've always said that san francisco is a lot like grape nuts. Once you sort out all the nuts and flakes, all u have are old fruits.
:bluelol: f**king true!

I was just trying to prove a point tho. Anyone can find a link with what they want to hear!

oc_civic

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member

the investigation is into palins motives for wanting him fired.. he ADMITTED tazering his kid...

bizoneoeh

Ex-Gang Member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
you left out the taser incident, to which he confessed publicly.

...you know, the one where he used the taser on his own son...sounds like top quality police material right there...
:lol: for a cop..... yes! I guess I just didn't want to see that part. :oops:

I'm sure you can find dirt in just about ANY cop or person for that matter. All you have to do is look. ;)

oc_civic

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
:lol: for a cop..... yes! I guess I just didn't want to see that part. :oops:

I'm sure you can find dirt in just about ANY cop or person for that matter. All you have to do is look. ;)
he tazed his 10 year old son.. lol you dont need to look too hard here..

SilverEXCoupe

Registered lUser
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
How is that a lie, because you read something about it on the internet? Of course she's going to cover it up. :retard: I'll keep posting what I want no matter if it bothers you. From what I seen on the news Saturday, the case is still open therefore it is not a lie. YET :lol:
How is it a lie? Here is your original post:

"this b***h had a state trooper fired because he divorced her sister. No other reason and now there's an investigation going on I guess."

First of all she fired Monegan, not Wooten. And there were multiple incidents that could have gotten Wooten fired. You can post whatever you like, but you have been caught posting lies, and obviously you don't seem to care as long as it suits your agenda. Maybe you have a future in journalism.