Matt Damon makes a good point..

JiuJitsu_greg

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Palin is a Joke and so is John McCain. The republicans do such a great job by Getting an ex POW and a hockey mom to try ad lead the country. It's garbage in my opinion. McCain was a Pow and in the military so that is supposed to make him a great leader. Palin is supposed to be a great example for women? She is the vp because she has ovaries thats it. McCain wanted to draw in the obligated women to make history. To elect the first women vice president. As for Palin vs Obama experience:

Palin Gov of Alaska population 683,478, Went to university of Idaho graduated with a degree in science and a successful "Hockey Mom"

Obama Senetor from Illinois population 12,852,548, Graduated Columbia University and Harvard Law and former university professor.

Obama has more experience and knowledge to draw from then Palin. Obama is what this country needs. We need to let go of our superficial nature and try to hive this country back it's heart because during the Bush years this country was ran like it was a buisness.

bizoneoeh

Ex-Gang Member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
the investigation is into palins motives for wanting him fired.. he ADMITTED tazering his kid...
well, if the kid is a little a*****e then......... j/p of course. How old was this in question?

That isn't s**t tho. All police depts have their own dirt. Over here, it was discovered that the HPD was covering up cases of domestic violence on their own officers. The way it was discovered is because one of the cops that used to beat his wife finally killed her. The wife that was killed had called 911 and filed numerous complaints but the HPD threw them out because it was one of their own. You see what I'm saying tho, there's dirt everywhere.

Now, as for the tazer incident. Why would a stupid b***h stay or even get with a man like that then get salty because he divorces her? It's all political dirt.....

oc_civic

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Palin is a Joke and so is John McCain. The republicans do such a great job by Getting an ex POW and a hockey mom to try ad lead the country. It's garbage in my opinion. McCain was a Pow and in the military so that is supposed to make him a great leader. Palin is supposed to be a great example for women? She is the vp because she has ovaries thats it. McCain wanted to draw in the obligated women to make history. To elect the first women vice president. As for Palin vs Obama experience:

Palin Gov of Alaska population 683,478, Went to university of Idaho graduated with a degree in science and a successful "Hockey Mom"

Obama Senetor from Illinois population 12,852,548, Graduated Columbia University and Harvard Law and former university professor.

Obama has more experience and knowledge to draw from then Palin. Obama is what this country needs. We need to let go of our superficial nature and try to hive this country back it's heart because during the Bush years this country was ran like it was a buisness.
plus dont forget obama supports "change" :oh:

oc_civic

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
well, if the kid is a little a*****e then......... j/p of course. How old was this in question?

That isn't s**t tho. All police depts have their own dirt. Over here, it was discovered that the HPD was covering up cases of domestic violence on their own officers. The way it was discovered is because one of the cops that used to beat his wife finally killed her. The wife that was killed had called 911 and filed numerous complaints but the HPD threw them out because it was one of their own. You see what I'm saying tho, there's dirt everywhere.

Now, as for the tazer incident. Why would a stupid b***h stay or even get with a man like that then get salty because he divorces her? It's all political dirt.....
you can say anything about OTHER cops.. or his wife.. you can cast all the blame around for all.. but the reality is HE did it and ADMITTED it so i really dont think he should still be a cop... tazing your own ten year old child is f**king lame..

bizoneoeh

Ex-Gang Member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
How is it a lie? Here is your original post:

"this b***h had a state trooper fired because he divorced her sister. No other reason and now there's an investigation going on I guess."

First of all she fired Monegan, not Wooten. And there were multiple incidents that could have gotten Wooten fired. You can post whatever you like, but you have been caught posting lies, and obviously you don't seem to care as long as it suits your agenda. Maybe you have a future in journalism.
Yeah, fired Monegan for not wanting to get rid of the trooper. :what: WTF

Ok, I posted what I heard in the news. Sorry I didn't quote it word for word to please you. I'm probably one of the honest members on CC but you caught me posting a lie. :lol:

:retard:

oc_civic

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member

Ok, I posted what I heard in the news. Sorry I didn't quote it word for word to please you. I'm probably one of the honest members on CC but you caught me posting a lie. :lol:

you didnt lie.. you just relayed confusing wrong information...

bizoneoeh

Ex-Gang Member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
you can say anything about OTHER cops.. or his wife.. you can cast all the blame around for all.. but the reality is HE did it and ADMITTED it so i really dont think he should still be a cop... tazing your own ten year old child is f**king lame..
Oh no, he tazered a kid and therefore should not be a cop! :lol: but you would have no problem if an immigration agent tazered a young illegal boy now would you? How old was the kid tho and where the f**k did he admit to this and when did it happen?

It seems to me that Palin and her husband knew all of this but did not act on it untill the divorce. WTF does that say about her?

SilverEXCoupe

Registered lUser
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member

IMO Palin was justified in firing Monegan just for the fact that he didn't fire Wooten. Wooten sounds like a scumbag cop that was a little too big for his britches.

And good that you could fess up. Good on ya.

bizoneoeh

Ex-Gang Member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
you didnt lie.. you just relayed confusing wrong information...
if the info was wrong then you and the other one wouldn't be trying to debate me about it. WTF does it matter what I think anyway? :lol:

So I said she had a trooper fired for a divorce :what: How the f**k is this going to affect any of us?

bizoneoeh

Ex-Gang Member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Ok guys, I have to go winterize some houses and change some locks. If I find a tazer I will let you know how it went. :lol:

Goddammit OC, I f**king love seeing you debate s**t! You're like one of the only ones that don't get all f**king butthurt. I don't know how many debates you and I have personally had but I know there's a few. Even if I am wrong, Thanks guys! :D

BTW...... for the record, I kow my "illegal boy" comment was a low blow. :oops:

Pootie

i blow tires away!!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
i still think her Teen Daughter's unborn child is McCain's :what:...

"make me VP or i go to the Press":idea:

oc_civic

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
but you would have no problem if an immigration agent tazered a young illegal boy now would you?
no id have no problem at all..

1) an illegal is by default breaking the law
2) an illegal is not granted the same rights as a US citizen and should be viewed an in intruder.

SilverEXCoupe

Registered lUser
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
It seems to me that Palin and her husband knew all of this but did not act on it untill the divorce. WTF does that say about her?
Sounds like Wooten was a bit of a freak. Maybe they were concerned for Palin's sister's safety. But who knows?

MR99si

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
you're the f**king idiot son. No, It was on headline news the other day that there was still an investigation. I'm thinking that is what her excuse was.
:laugh:CNN Communist news network.......

They are attacking her like no other candidate in history, the lib media is scared shitless!!!

Little comparison
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wFBwVKA_bwE

Old Man

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
p.s. He's one to talk about really bad movies. Matt damon, next time ur about criticize someone, pop in oceans 13 and stick ur foot in ur mouth. He can't even read a cue card for God's sake.
don't be mad... the nose plays

Mr. Jollypants

Mr. f**king Jollypants
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
All you know is who to point a finger at. Bush tried to pass many bills in our favor, but it was congress who shot them down.
Actually, if you were smart enough to read some of my posts from awhile, you'd know I was a Bush supporter :what:

SilverEXCoupe

Registered lUser
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Actually, if you were smart enough to read some of my posts from awhile, you'd know I was a Bush supporter :what:
Then why are you agreeing with Damon's idiotic comments? I gotta say I Iike most of Damon's movies, but this statement was mostly opinion and theory. But then again I guess he was stuck to the script pretty well.

Mr. Jollypants

Mr. f**king Jollypants
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
he tazed his 10 year old son.. lol you dont need to look too hard here..
You never know if his son wanted to be tazed to see what it feels like :what:

Some people get tazed because they want to know what the experience is like, I don't think any SANE man would taze his son for no apparent reason.

No because Obama is a closet marxist!

Fact of the matter is that she has more experience then obama, he's never run a nickle & dime store let alone a Country! Palin was in charge of billions of dollars, was a mayor, a Governor & and in charge of the National guard. The libs are shitting themselves and idiotic vids like this just prove it.

This just goes to show how much of an idiot you are. :what:

They used a picture of Obama in a traditional Kenyan outfit, which his was father. How is that wrong? He's proud of his heritage.

All McCain talks about is how he's a former POW, I have love for my Country I was a POW. I was a POW. I was a POW.

Yeah, well, I f**ked my girl, don't see me using that as my headline for running for president.

Obama was a professor, and from what was reported, he was extremely well liked by coworkers and students alike. I think that says something.

He tough Constitional Law, he was a senior lecturer, but University of Chicago called him a professor.

I quote:
"From 1992 until his election to the U.S. Senate in 2004, Barack Obama served as a professor in the Law School. He was a Lecturer from 1992 to 1996. He was a Senior Lecturer from 1996 to 2004, during which time he taught three courses per year. Senior Lecturers are considered to be members of the Law School faculty and are regarded as professors, although not full-time or tenure-track."

McCain fought wars, Obama taught Constitutional Law as a professor.