matt96ex's Project: CX Hatchback

AllStockHatch

Unregistered User
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Hope the spray comes out nicely! I think the blue lugs would just set it off a bit more. Looking good bro.

matt96ex

3 pedals ftw
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
sprayed the wing tonight.
came out ok..still hanging and drying. its def. gonna need a wet sand and buff.
heres a shitty pic for yall

matt96ex

3 pedals ftw
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
looks good man
n e pics of it on the hatchie???
damn not yet. forgot to take a few at the car show tonight. hopefully tomorrow or sunday i can get a few shots

matt96ex

3 pedals ftw
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
yea i have a few pics ill upload them later.
checked my oil in it yesterday..keep in mind ive only put less than 3 tanks of gas though the car since i started driving it. dipstick showed zero oil on it. a rough estimate on how many miles ive driven it is for sure less than 800. so i think i have a serious oil consuming issue.
not sure what im going to do with it.

cliffs-
b16a2 says nom to 5w30

CBURKE

"That's not my LEG"
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Very nice man! I would like to see your side skirts painted black! I think that will set it off! Use the Bumper trim paint from SEMA. You can get it at the same place you buy your paint. Good work on the paint! If it is not coming out glossy enough for you, slow down a little on the clear just watch for runs!

matt96ex

3 pedals ftw
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
haven't posted or been on here in ages. here's a pic of the turd i took with my incredible.

matt96ex

3 pedals ftw
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Parting this out soon, anyone interested in anything?

XLR879

wow man nice build looks great btu parting it out so soon starting a new project maybe? or just tired of it?

Hecz

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Parting this out soon, anyone interested in anything?
Here's a few things I am interested in.

-center arm rest
-manual door panels
-tail lights

If these parts are for sale, please send me a quote.

Thanks.

matt96ex

3 pedals ftw
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
wow man nice build looks great btu parting it out so soon starting a new project maybe? or just tired of it?
Yea im kinda bummed about parting it out. Probably will never get to autox it and it will never be finished like I wanted it. The way im looking at it is I learned A TON while working on this, so it will only help me in the future. Not to mention I could always find another shell and motor down the road, no big deal. Ive been in love with a certain Honda 6-speed roadster for a couple years now....
Here's a few things I am interested in.

-center arm rest
-manual door panels
-tail lights

If these parts are for sale, please send me a quote.
Thanks.

Center arm rest and taillights I could certainly do. I never bought door panels- as much as I wanted to, never did. I'll keep you in mind once I actually start to do it. I wanna drive it for a bit longer.

I want the wing and front end. Lulz. Sucks to see it go D=
I know man..sucks. I will be parting the hood, grill, headlights, and wing. The front bumper isn't in best shape. It is an OEM honda one, just has some spider cracking in the paint. Fenders would need a new coat of paint, but I suppose I could part those as well.

matt96ex

3 pedals ftw
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
ok im an indecisive b***h. im keeping this for now. going to pull the motor soon and rebuild. probably drop the whole suspension and go over that too. probably respray the exterior in the spring and then autox it like i was supposed to this year.