May be getting this GSRizzle tomorrow....oh and, HI!!!!

anfrey

OG スバリスト
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
eh, joe looks like nicholas cage. he'll be alright... so you'll be back in the midwest next summer?

"V"

16-0
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Sheesh, brutal crowd tonight.....:P:lol::D

WERD on the rims and cannon out back...and yeah, I was using that # against danks' #s. its 7.6k in good condition.. pre pubescent taint licker.

That was the look Ive been after for years... :shock:
:rolf:

J32a2OwnsU

Resident Old Man
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
eh, joe looks like nicholas cage. he'll be alright... so you'll be back in the midwest next summer?
Yup... housing out here is just WAY to expensive. I mean, I can afford 250k for a home, but here that will get me a townhouse with no land and probably not in teh best of areas......

250k in columbus or cleveand will buy me a 2.5k sqft house on 1/4 acre....

Not to mention the people out here are just all well............disappointing. I cant put it any other way without being blatently rude.

PS- Volt, I changed my user title for you....

anfrey

OG スバリスト
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
250k in the midwest goes a long ways... i can't imagine you'd get much at all at either coast. can't wait til you're back in the area so we can kick it again.

and i think the word you're looking for is spurious.

J32a2OwnsU

Resident Old Man
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Spurious...sure that works as well. I just have never seen a worse work ethic and the ability to want to do a good job. Nobody gives 2 shits about their jobs here. Unemployment is very low so people just hop from job to job to job at will.

Oh well though, just makes me, who always worked on cruise control, look that much better!

"V"

16-0
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Yup... housing out here is just WAY to expensive. I mean, I can afford 250k for a home, but here that will get me a townhouse with no land and probably not in teh best of areas......

250k in columbus or cleveand will buy me a 2.5k sqft house on 1/4 acre....

Not to mention the people out here are just all well............disappointing. I cant put it any other way without being blatently rude.

PS- Volt, I changed my user title for you....
It's true, house prices around here are ludicrous. and people on the east coast are a bunch of assholes, miserable assholes, that's why I love it here :D

love the user title. :thumbs up

J32a2OwnsU

Resident Old Man
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
After checking around. It seems the only way I can get 8k or less is private seller...oh well.. we will see...

thx for your help, I will report back after Im done shopping. Found another GSR and a couple ludes in the same area...

Time from grandpa to take his fiber and go to bed... :lol

Mr. Lin

Admiral Ackbar
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
why would you buy that given your current location and your history with the em1?

anfrey

OG スバリスト
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
After checking around. It seems the only way I can get 8k or less is private seller...oh well.. we will see...

thx for your help, I will report back after Im done shopping. Found another GSR and a couple ludes in the same area...

Time from grandpa to take his fiber and go to bed... :lol
i would keep my eyes open for a bb6...

ShinsenTuner

CC's Youngest OG
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
well, can't really tell the condition until you go look at it. But depending on mileage and the quality of the body, you can look at this being a sale of 8.5k. Just talk around the mods, if you do buy it I will buy those clear corner lenses off of you =)

Going-West

Tree people on my radio
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Wasup dizzle...nice to see you around again

Suanico

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
for one, its missing the f**ken shift knob, 2 its a a f**ken habeebs auto mart? 3 its an ugly color with ugly color interior, 4 you wont have any money left to anti theft the f**k out of it, or maybe you will but if you dont, dont expect that s**t to survive a month without being stolen

Suanico

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
ugly rims, ricer exhaust, and since is a f**ken habbebs auto mart you'll have to pay smog and dealer fees, tax and s**t so you can add $900 onto whatever deal you reach, i wouldn't not drive that ugly piece for a penny over $6500 seriously

J32a2OwnsU

Resident Old Man
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
why would you buy that given your current location and your history with the em1?
Got a free alarms system to put on her (w/Lo Jack) ;). Trust me, I hear ya!

Wasup dizzle...nice to see you around again
:word:

for one, its missing the f**ken shift knob, 2 its a a f**ken habeebs auto mart? 3 its an ugly color with ugly color interior, 4 you wont have any money left to anti theft the f**k out of it, or maybe you will but if you dont, dont expect that s**t to survive a month without being stolen
Duh with the shift knob...:lol:

I lke both the pain and interior colors, you are nto buying it remember.

Anf, got a couple 'ludes lined up today as well, NOT modded.

Genuine Rolla

Its PETEY PETE, y0!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
I'd say anywhere in the 7500 to 8500 range. Definitely could get a much better car for $10,000

J32a2OwnsU

Resident Old Man
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
10k is really pushing my limit though...

for 10k Id want an RSX-s..

I checked I cant get an RSX for less than 13k list here... :(

Genuine Rolla

Its PETEY PETE, y0!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
10k is really pushing my limit though...

for 10k Id want an RSX-s..

I checked I cant get an RSX for less than 13k list here... :(
hmmm...dang. sounds like $7500- $8500 is the plan of attack :lol:

anfrey

OG スバリスト
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
wtf is a habeeb??!

and joe, let me know what ludes you got lined up... you wanna cosign a car for me?

J32a2OwnsU

Resident Old Man
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
That GSR was a piece of s**t. Though it was clean as hell (motor, underside etc) the interior was pretty jacked. They removed the A pillar gauge cluster and left all the mounting holes and the wire run hole. Radio that was in there was errored out (not a big deal I know) surround foam on the door was f**ked up. There were some superficial scratches in the paint. He wouldnt go past 9.5k. This dude tried to tell me he paid 9k for it. I laughed and said I wouldnt buy it in this condition for 8k and left. He was pissed.

A habeeb is a person of Indian (from India/pakistan/afghanistan etc) descent.

And Lin, Im not going to live my life in fear and not get the things I want b/c some jacknuts from this wack ass state want my rizzy. Thats what the alarm is for and thats what insurance is for. ;)

Will get the ludes up tomorrow. Im tired as f**k after looking at that car and then going to philly for the day.