mclovinhonda (banned)

wazup_74

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Funny how all the legit sellers have a hard time selling s**t but the scammers sell so much within a few days.
Well they don't care if they sell a whole car for $500 cuz its all profit. As long as its not crazy low prices they will get people.
That is very true. I myself didn't know about it until I learned the hard way. I was burned 2 times. One they never got a response from the seller and just let the dispute float into the depths. Luckily it wasn't for a very high amount so I didn't loose much. The second time the seller booked and wiped all of the bank/credit accounts associated with the paypal account. Paypal responded to me saying that there was no money in the account to refund to me.
I never understood why they have the paypal safety guarantee thing and they don't cover it themselves. There is a few loop holes and some of the scammers know them pretty well.
Hopefully you are right. If he booked and wiped out the account or if he doesn't respond, paypal will drop the disputes. It is something they need to fix as their guarantee is a main reason why a lot of people trust paypal, yet you can get screwed if you don't watch your step.
Yeah i didn't know until this happened and went and read "the fine print" :(
If you chill with him from time to time... talk to him about it. If he doesn't comply... well you said you guys aren't buddy buddy soo.... knife him.
LOL

Road Pirate

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
^
Well, as said in the actual FS thread, I did try to txt the guy. He hasn't answered. He DID say he was trying to get verified which takes a few days, and he got banned before that.

So I'm sure the money is still in there.

Bheims

Bustin windows outcha car
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member

DarkCreep

D16Y8+T
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
Is this guy also slowmike?

I was PMing him because I was going to buy some LCA's off of him for $55 shipped but he didnt get the pics I requested.

projektej8

-------------------------
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
I sent to solowmike and like you guys im trying to get the money back

matt96ex

3 pedals ftw
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
He tried selling me a B16 tranny, door panels, a radiator and lower shock forks for $275 shipped. What a f**king dumbass.
On top of that, he stole images from a b16 tranny ebay auction and sent them to me. Yea found those pics a few days later while browsing.
Again, f**king dumbass.

wazup_74

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Well s**t! paypal closed my dispute and said they were able to refund me $0.00 from the money that i sent. f**ken scammer. I'm guessing everyone else had the same luck on this?

Eric1998Coupe

5+ Year Member
yeah same thing happened to me they said at this time they were unable to refund any money and the case closed.

joe7987

Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
damn, you'd think there'd be a better way to catch internet scammers.

matt96ex

3 pedals ftw
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i always knew paypal sucked balls..yet i still use it...
is there any way where you are guaranteed your money back, no disputes or anything?