Me vs Yamaha bike

EatingYourBrainsY0

Team Sin Motorsports
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
PoWeReD bYhOnDa said:
what a 550hp 95 m3 beat a bike..... what type of bike???? cuz i have a f**kin 490 hp hatch and i got smoked by this 1100 gsx he had it up to 170mph in less that 10 seconds man.. its wasnt a stock bike he had lots of s**t done to it but still lol.....

go to a local electronics store....ie best buy. get the "teckademics:mayhem" and thats the one it is in. f**kin m3 beats him by like 1 bike length. its sick.

[civic]

Moderfucker
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
BlackEJ84 said:
go to a local electronics store....ie best buy. get the "teckademics:mayhem" and thats the one it is in. f**kin m3 beats him by like 1 bike length. its sick.
Is it the yellow m3?

samad

boosteD15b vtec
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
my cars not stock dumass, i mentioned it has a turbo b4(read the whole post)
and about the video, the guy that made it forgot to press record( he was an excited 15 yr old.....first time at races). i know it sounds like im bullshittin but im not nad ill probably race that guy some time soon again and ill make sure i take my cam.

i will make u eat ur words................. i promise.

PoWeReD bYhOnDa

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
lol....... man its just a 400 so what you going on about????? lol and what kinda bike was it that raced the M3?? the 1100 bike i raced was all suped up... its my friends bike he has like 12 grand invested in the engine lol

Rick James

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
street racing is f**ked and i think you your full of s**t cause croch rockets can waste almost anything

Destroy

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I raced a street bike once....well, twice on one occasion...we were rollin like 40mph, and I gunned it at second, and I was ahead of him.....So he goes ahead of me after and motions with his hand to do it again....so I do it and I smoked him....I was like what the f**k...? Well the guy had a girl with him on the back so thats probably why I smoked him....It was nite so I dont know what kind of street bike it was....but that made my nite...!

PoWeReD bYhOnDa

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
well i mean a chick on the back might restrict him from opening up his bike.... plus if he was to floor it his front end would go up throwing the chick on her ass lol

Destroy

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
werd....the front of the bike did come off the ground....it was funny as hell....Thats how I knew he was really gettin on it. I just think it was a hella slow bike, plus the chic on the back, I dont know....

PoWeReD bYhOnDa

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
hah true..... that chick must of been holding on for her life, i saw sum kid on a 900 yamaha lol and he had some chick on the back and he raced a car and he poped a fat ass wheelie.... and when he pulled over at the hang out spot his girl almost kicked his ass lol she was so pissed

samad

boosteD15b vtec
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
look people i know its no big deal racing a 400 cc bike but what the hell do you expect me to do, tell the bike guy "no i cant race you because i only race ferraris". i did not expect to win but i did and i swear im not lying and ill prove it one of these days..........maybe the bike was f**ked up or something i dont know but i did beat him.

i raced another 400cc bike like a week later but this bike was newer n looked pretty nice as well............i lost to him by like 2 car lengths at the end but i do catch up like a mother fuka at the end of third.........i kno i dont really have a chance against more powerfull bikes, but hey these guys asked me to race and i did and than i post it in the street and track section and people start calling bullshit or sayin its not a big deal.

oh and " powered by honda" do you have any pics of that EH2 and is it really 490hp.i want to see ur setup.

Spencey

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I had a video online that showed a Hennesey 880R Viper get beat by a turbocharged Hayabusa. The Viper stepped into it, then the guy on the busa finally hit and blew his doors off. The Viper stepped into it around 120

Squintz

Banned
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
PoWeReD bYhOnDa said:
lol....... man its just a 400 so what you going on about????? lol and what kinda bike was it that raced the M3?? the 1100 bike i raced was all suped up... its my friends bike he has like 12 grand invested in the engine lol
12k on a bike....... :drool: :worthy:

joe7987

Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
samad said:
look people i know its no big deal racing a 400 cc bike but what the hell do you expect me to do, tell the bike guy "no i cant race you because i only race ferraris". i did not expect to win but i did and i swear im not lying and ill prove it one of these days..........maybe the bike was f**ked up or something i dont know but i did beat him.

i raced another 400cc bike like a week later but this bike was newer n looked pretty nice as well............i lost to him by like 2 car lengths at the end but i do catch up like a mother fuka at the end of third.........i kno i dont really have a chance against more powerfull bikes, but hey these guys asked me to race and i did and than i post it in the street and track section and people start calling bullshit or sayin its not a big deal.

oh and " powered by honda" do you have any pics of that EH2 and is it really 490hp.i want to see ur setup.

Chill... I don't have a clue if this is BS or not. But if it isnt.. then who the f**k do you really need to prove it to? All you should need is the satisfaction of your victory. If they don't believe you then so what?... damn.. no reason to get pissed... And if it is BS... then stop trying to defend yourself and STFU... Either way.. just give it up.

imracin101

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
haha every time i read a story about someone saying they raced and beat such and such the 1st post on the thread is." thats bs man" and if not 1st post then somewere in the thread..

EatingYourBrainsY0

Team Sin Motorsports
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
samad said:

i raced another 400cc bike like a week later but this bike was newer n looked pretty nice as well............i lost to him by like 2 car lengths at the end but i do catch up like a mother fuka at the end of third.........i kno i dont really have a chance against more powerfull bikes, but hey these guys asked me to race and i did and than i post it in the street and track section and people start calling bullshit or sayin its not a big deal
com the hell down man. lol

and in reply to whoever it was that asked about the yellow m3. NO it was NOT the yellow m3, it was a blue one that replaced the m3. and i do not what kind of bike it was.