Member Crash Photos

NFR_AP2

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
what a douch bag^

i cant believe people can be that ignorant....

Tara Jean

OC_Civic's Girl
5+ Year Member
what a douch bag^

wow! whos the douche bag?? me? or you for calling your girlfriend a douchebag?? im not gonna get into this but im not a bad person it was a joke...SARCASM

$lick Rick

TEOTWAWKI
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
what a douch bag^

i dont think that word means what you think it means

kyle10182

NA is Best
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
I was being sarcastic though! DUHHH!!!!!

This girl thinks that she can say what she wants on the internet and expect people to read the sarcasm in her typing... Then respond to people wondering why she's being a cunt by just saying it was sarcasm. Hopefully she understands now.

NOFX

I'm NOT eran!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
He was being sarcastic with me so i was being sarcatic back... DUHHH!!!
I didn't see anyone being sarcastic towards you.

Someone asked how to post photos.

You said how.

He laughed that he'd forgotten and then posted his photos and story.

And then you yelled at him for being sarcastic (his post didn't seem sarcastic in the least) and then told him you're glad he wrecked.

NFR_AP2

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
This girl thinks that she can say what she wants on the internet and expect people to read the sarcasm in her typing... Then respond to people wondering why she's being a cunt by just saying it was sarcasm. Hopefully she understands now.
:word:

Melt

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
back on topic that 5th gen looks better than some of the other "jdm" buckets on this site .... works was all clean

i woulda drove it ... maybe some diff rims but thats me

Tara Jean

OC_Civic's Girl
5+ Year Member
I didn't see anyone being sarcastic towards you.

Someone asked how to post photos.

You said how.

He laughed that he'd forgotten and then posted his photos and story.

And then you yelled at him for being sarcastic (his post didn't seem sarcastic in the least) and then told him you're glad he wrecked.
i THOUGHT he was being sarcastic because i stated the obvious and he says "i knew that" and laughed.... so to set things straight i was misunderstood...and you all misunderstood me...

ps my boyfriend is an a*****e!!! <<< not sarcastic... and give me s**t for it all you want IDC

NOFX

I'm NOT eran!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
i THOUGHT he was being sarcastic because i stated the obvious and he says "i knew that" and laughed.... so to set things straight i was misunderstood...and you all misunderstood me...

ps my boyfriend is an a*****e!!! <<< not sarcastic... and give me s**t for it all you want IDC
So you misunderstood and poorly communicated sarcasm. No laughs, no smilies... nothing.

Notice that when you take any feeling out of it, it's very difficult to get a sarcastic remark across since so often sarcastic remarks are snide, but with a different tone.

I'm not exactly sure how, "I'm glad you crashed," could ever be taken as a joke though.

sf22189

names Brenton
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
wow didnt mean to get anything started. i knew it would be some easy way of posting pics. thanks tara jean for answering my question... and thats not being sarcastic. and yea its a fake intercooler. bought it like that. but really its an intake to suck in much colder air in front of the car instead of warmer air in engine bay. if it worked i dont know. i planned on puttin a turbo on it anyways. and this isnt a dis thread its a post pics of your wreck.

Melt

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
sjheake them heaters off nigga f**k them gies harting on you s**t your car looekd uhella good before da wrekck

kyle10182

NA is Best
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member

you really are a cunt! and stupid, too!