Merry Christmas from ClubCivic and yOparts

Status
Not open for further replies.

steviethekidd

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
s**t i can wait, i didnt drop a dime but i have a chance at a gt35r. ill be as patient as i need to be =)

sohclubkid

Sick 6/6
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
back from the strip club... still no winner yet?

i bet it will be announced thursday or friday... anyone know if anyone from club integra won it by any chance???

ryanM

i won that isht.

yoparts just hanstn todl you guy--s t.

i am win.

Destroy

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
So christmas is over. What's taking so long.

toneekay

Rubbin on yo booty
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
i wanna put it on my gocart

wtfh4xx

1337 Gold Member
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
I wanna put it in my girlfriend!!! =)

.6 second quarter-shaft

Lmao!

toneekay

Rubbin on yo booty
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
thats nasty dude..

schutzracing

#1 ricer
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
I bet the winner will have one post and prolly be a person from yo parts so they never really have to give the turbo away.. I mean giving away trial memberships who cares.. they make money if someone buys something anyway..so its not like they lose anything. plus in sure whoever won told 500 people they won.. so yo parts is making out.. It just seems weird..

kp_archangel

5+ Year Member
... Why doesn't the Yoparts admin say anything regarding the turbo to clarify things....

just doesn't make sense... might be too good to be true..

ImportFan1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
... Why doesn't the Yoparts admin say anything regarding the turbo to clarify things....
I guess he's having trouble getting online too..
I talked with Tom from YoParts so I know he is not having any issues. He is probably letting Justin take care of things. Working in the IT field I understand the fact that Anthony said that Justin is having internet issues.

oc_civic

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i really dont see how waiting a few days is the end of the world.... im sure that it will be announced as soon as it can be.. he appologizes for taking extra time to give you a free $1600 item.. im sorry the delay is so horrid and unbearable.. how did i communicate with him...? i simply called him on the phone as i said i would.. and how is he having internet issues? i have no idea.. i didnt ask.. he just said he keeps losing connection as soon as he gets it... once justin gets online.. and you STILL dont have an answer... then i would say be pissed... but seriously.. cut him a f**king break...

Mr. Jollypants

Mr. f**king Jollypants
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
i really dont see how waiting a few days is the end of the world.... im sure that it will be announced as soon as it can be.. he appologizes for taking extra time to give you a free $1600 item.. im sorry the delay is so horrid and unbearable.. how did i communicate with him...? i simply called him on the phone as i said i would.. and how is he having internet issues? i have no idea.. i didnt ask.. he just said he keeps losing connection as soon as he gets it... once justin gets online.. and you STILL dont have an answer... then i would say be pissed... but seriously.. cut him a f**king break...
Im just thinking he should make more of an effort..
Go to a buddies or something.

Sure, it's free, but if you won a lottery for 1600 dollars, and they said they'd have it to you on a certain date and when that date comes, nothing happens and they say they are having problems getting to the office, you'd be pissed too.

$lick Rick

TEOTWAWKI
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
im not pissed in the slightest, i didnt even sign up :lol:
i dont give my personal info out that easily

just stating the obvious.
it's no big deal to the giver, but to the givee it could be a very big deal

oc_civic

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i get why its annoying... but again.. personally id politely sit there for an extra 2 weeks with not a word out of me if someone said i had a $1000 tv coming to me free...... so yeah i know why your annoyed.. i just dont see it as THIS dramatic..

Status
Not open for further replies.