Milano red EJ1 w/ b16a2 swap, auto to manual conversion, plus extras!

AlaskaB16

DOING WORK!
Registered VIP
Temped in my exhaust this morning. I can't believe I never thought to check it, but my header is 2.5 and the header back is 2. I'm so dumb for not checking that during this build. Could have gotten it fixed sooner. Oh well, it's half ass on there now with an open O2 bung as well (99 si had two, my GSR harness has one) .... You'd think this was my first rodeo!! dumb dumb dumb

After the exhaust fiasco, I just temped in my old center console until I get it fixed up the correct way which i'll work on this weekend I do believe. I have the center from the 99 but I think I may head over to the salvage yard where a manual 94 is laying to rest and snatch that one for a possible better fit.

And then happen to catch what springs I had. I had forgot and don't believe I wrote anything about them in this entire thread.

AlaskaB16

DOING WORK!
Registered VIP
I heard boosting fixes an auto to mani swap...
Love the progress!!!
LOL. I hear that too! Thanks for the props man. I think i'm pretty much done with this car even though there is some little stuff here and there to really clean it up nice. I just wanted to get started on my K swap EE4 so I listed this car for $5500 and now it sits in storage while people come in and out offering me all sorts of stuff for trade. You know... Typical Craigslist stuff

But hey, I got an "Official DIY" out of this thread :thumbs up

96romaCX

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
This... Build... Was... AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

greddy1387

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
nice build. you should check out ej1-squad.com make a build thread over there too